Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Carroll County, Ohio
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Carroll County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport is an auto shipping company that has been in existence for over two decades now. We have specialized in shipping cars to or from Carroll County, Ohio and anywhere in the United States. We have long been Carroll County’s auto shipper of choice, providing them with quality and fast services at affordable rates.
Areas we cover to or from Carroll County
Our delivery routes are spread out throughout the 399 square miles that make up Carroll County. Our drivers are trained to combat any situation that they might come across along the road when shipping cars to or from Carroll County. We guarantee a safe and on-time delivery of your vehicle. Our shipping services span to smaller cities that make up Carroll County such as Augusta, Carrollton, Dellroy, Leesville, Malvern, Dellrov, and Mechanics town. Besides Carroll County, we also ship cars to Columbiana County to the northeast, Jefferson County to the southeast, Harrison County to the south, Tuscarawas County to the southwest and Stark County to the northwest.
What sets us apart from the rest is the wide range of shipping services, supplied under one roof. Some of these include:
- Interstate car shipping: Driving from state to state can be a challenging prospect more so if you are not familiar with the routes you are using. A-1 Auto Transport will ship your car to or from whichever state you want. We have a wide network of carriers and storage units that can help facilitate this service.
- Electric car transport: As more people embrace clean energy, there has been an upsurge in demand for electric vehicles. Some auto shippers are taking advantage of this by charging more for this service. They cite dangers associated with handling lithium-ion batteries as the primary cause of the price increase. At A-1 Auto Transport, we do not charge a penny extra. Our school of thought regarding the matter of the batteries occasionally catching fire is, we do not see the likelihood of that happening since the batteries only catch fire due to heating up while the car is in operation. Chances of this happening are slim to none as the vehicle will most likely be inoperable during its transportation.
- Salvaged car shipping: Shipping a salvaged car is a different experience from shipping an undamaged one. It requires specialized equipment and also the damaged car cannot be insured since it is difficult to ascertain its value. We tie down all the loose parts before loading it on the carrier for shipping. Cranes or forklifts may be needed to load the car onto the carrier depending on the size and level of damage the car has.
Ship with us!
Shipping cars to or from Carroll County has enabled us to iron out problems that may arise, making the whole shipping experience seamless, hassle-free and efficient. We always give the customer value for their money. To learn more about the services we offer, call our sales team on 1-800-452-2880.
Zip codes included in Carroll County
- 44607 Augusta
- 44615 Carrollton
- 44620 Dellroy
- 44639 Leesville
- 44644 Malvern
- 44651 Mechanicstown
- 44675 Sherrodsville