State to state auto shipping is fast, reliable and safe. To find out about how auto transport works, get in touch with a professional shipping company. Auto transport companies make shipping a car across state lines available for low prices for all types of vehicles.
To find out a quote and what goes into calculating a quote, speak with an agent over the phone. Before settling for just anyone, make sure you collect at least three quotes from three different companies. Not only do reputable shipping companies offer low prices, but they offer many different deals for various reasons.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Different Ways to Ship a Car.
- Open Air Transport – This is the most common way to transport a vehicle. It is also known for being the least expensive shipping solution on the market. If you do not mind your vehicle being exposed to the elements or driving conditions, this shipping solution is right for you.
- Enclosed Shipping – This is known for being the most expensive way to ship a car, but it is undoubtedly the safest form of transport. If you have a very valuable car or an antique vehicle, consider this shipping option. Another plus to this shipping solution is that you can ship personal belongings inside the vehicle.
- Door to Door – This method of transport is exactly what it sounds like. Your vehicle will be picked up at your home and delivered directly to its destination. If you live on a narrow street that the car carrier might have a difficult time navigating down, let the shipping company know and discuss loading the vehicle at another location.
- Terminal to Terminal – This form of shipping combined with open air transport is the least expensive way to ship an automobile to date. You will need to arrange for a ride home after you drop the vehicle off at the depot. This will also require you to pick the vehicle up from the depot once it has been delivered.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?