Car Shipping Company in Orange County
If you need to ship a car away from the West Coast, find the right transport company for the job. Luckily, finding car shipping services within Orange County isn’t difficult. There are many great transporters that offer everything from state to state shipping to international deliveries. The key is to find the one with the services you need and all the right qualities.
How to Find the Right Orange County Transporter
Hiring an auto transport company that showcases good qualities is the best way to assure the safety of your car. Use online resources to help you gather the contact information of several companies that carry the qualities you see listed below. When you finally come across the right transport company, schedule the pickup of the vehicle weeks in advance so there’s plenty of time to prepare it for the delivery.
Qualities of a Reliable Transport Company
- They have the latest transport equipment and technology for all vehicles. No matter what type of vehicle you’re shipping or what condition it is in, the transporter should have the proper equipment to safely get the job done.
- They should have an assortment of shipping services for you to choose from including expedited shipping, door to door transport, and other convenient options.
- Read over all reviews and testimonials that you can find about the company online. They should maintain a great reputation among past customers.
- They’re licensed and certified in many areas within the auto transport industry. This may come in the form of BBB approval, DOT registration, among other forms of certification and approval.
- Their employees are trained to handle the deliveries of all types of vehicles regardless of where they must ship to.
- They provide insurance coverage on all the vehicles in their care during transport. A licensed transport company, by law must carry at least the minimum amount of insurance coverage.
When you find the right transport company, you’ll find that you have more peace of mind about your car’s transport outside of Orange County.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.