One of the main reasons that we look at reviews is to get an idea of what we are about to buy, receive or hire. When it comes to auto transport reviews, customer’s double check the information as they want the right company for their precious car. They go online, read up on reviews, browse through many sites, check and compare quotes but they might still end up choosing the wrong company. The reason is that although they have all the information, they do not know how to filter the right ones out.
Are the Reviews Genuine?
Most of the time people do not believe what they read and for good reason too. Reviews were created for the purpose of helping others out so that they will benefit from other’s experience. So if you are wondering whether to choose XYZ Company, all you have to do is read reviews about them. However, the company might engineer a few good reviews to hike their ratings. There is a negative side too, where the competitors leave some nasty remarks which will turn prospective customers away.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
5 Tips to Filter the Right Information
After years of experience in dealing with auto transport companies, here are a few tips that might help you out.
- Go to a legitimate source for information – sometimes people misuse the internet for the simple reason that it is very easy to do so. So when it comes to auto transport reviews, it will be prudent of you to check out whether there are any complaints lodged against the said company in BBB or Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/).BBB said that in 2013 alone there were around 9,300 complaints in regards to transport companies.
- Do not believe the too-good-to-be-true offer – because most often it is. This does not mean that the lowest quote will probably be a scam but it is safer to be on the alert. You can ask the company to send a representative over to see the car and then give a quote. Most scam companies will not bother to take the extra effort of sending someone over. Also, do not accept the first reasonable offer. Read their terms and conditions so that they do not have any hidden surprises for you later on.
- Do your homework – this is not just checking for auto transport reviews but one step further. This may be a little bit of an extra effort, but believe me, it will be worth it. Go to www.protectyourmove.gov where you can find out information about the mover. The FMCSA (Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration) has given a unique number that will verify them as licensed movers.
- Be on the safe side even if it means paying more–After you have selected the company, you might still have some qualms about your choice. In that case, it is better to be safe than sorry and you can buy your peace of mind with a full value protection. There have been instances when some companies have refused to let the customer have their goods unless they pay more. Full value protection will ensure that the mover settle claims and to replace any lost or damaged goods.
- Be aware of your rights – FMCSA or any other state agencies will give you all the information that you need about your moving rights and so if you have any disputes with the movers, you can safely enlist the help of the concerned government agencies.
Knowledge is said to be power but I say that the right kind of knowledge is power. So when you know the how, why, what and when you can safely go ahead with reading the reviews because now nobody can fool you.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?