Safe And Reliable Campbell County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
There is nothing as fascinating as living or touring Campbell County in Tennessee. The county attracts thousands of tourists owing to its impeccable tourist destinations including Caryville where you can do some hiking and visit parks, Jellico for trail riding and museums, and Rocky Top for marinas and fun outdoor recreation. A-1 Auto Transport has over 20 years of industry experience and will help you in shipping cars to or from Campbell County reliably.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Campbell County to Cincinnati||$220||220 miles||2-4 days|
|Atlanta to Campbell County||$254||254 miles||2-4 days|
|Campbell County to Chicago||$383||511 miles||2-4 days|
|Campbell County to Baltimore||$425||566 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Campbell County||$644||858 miles||3-5 days|
|Campbell County to Houston||$722||963 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Campbell County||$794||1324 miles||4-6 days|
|Los Angeles to Campbell County||$1099||2198 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
What we’ll do for you
We have tailored solutions to fit your unique needs, budget and schedule. Here is an overview of some of our services:
- Open shipping: When looking for a low-cost option for your everyday-use car, you will not go wrong with shipping on our open trailers. This option is commonly used hence making it very regular and easy to book.
- Enclosed shipping: If you own a highly priced automobile, consider going for this option. With enclosed transportation, your car gets additional protection from the elements such as harsh weather. Although it is pricey, it’s worth every penny.
- Terminal delivery: Affordability in our services is our top concern. Terminal service is a cheap delivery option. You only need to pick your preferred shipping terminal from our over 40 terminals spread across major cities.
- Door-to-door delivery: The same way we value affordability, we also hold in high regard your convenience when shipping cars to or from Campbell County. Although, you will pay a small extra fee, we will pick up your vehicle from anywhere and deliver it to your home or office.
- Non-op car shipping: Our special equipment allows us to haul your car safely without adding damage on your vehicle. Over and above shipping inoperable cars, we are experienced in transporting: RVs, motorhomes, snowmobiles, jet skis, ATVs, SUVs, golf carts, boats and yachts.
Don’t forget to…
- Give your car a good clean. Scratches and dents hide in dirt and this makes it difficult to spot them during inspection. Take clear pictures of your car as they may serve as evidence in case any dispute arises. After inspection, keep a copy of the inspection document.
- Rid your car of all personal items like DVDs. These items may add weight to your car thus pushing up your bill. We also don’t insure these items.
- Disable your car alarm. This will give our drivers an easy time when on the road.
- Run down the gas level to not more than a quarter of the fuel tank. Also, check the liquid levels and make sure there are no leakages.
- Read the policy document carefully. Ensure that you understand all the contents in it. Some auto shipping companies shipping cars to or from Campbell County add vague clauses in the document.
- Ensure you are getting sufficient insurance for your car. A-1 Auto Transport covers your vehicle at full replacement value.
- Read company reviews before signing up for their services.
As easy as getting your free quote!
A-1 Auto Transport gives you an opportunity to discover the cost to ship your car across Campbell County. Grab your free quote now.
Zip codes included in Campbell County
- 37762- Jellico
- 37766- LaFollette
- 37769-Rocky Top
- 37714- Caryville
- 37757- Jacksboro
- 37729- Duff
- 37812- Morley
- 37848- Pioneer
- 37729- White Oak
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.