Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Camden, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Camden Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you interested in shipping cars to or from Camden, Delaware? A-1 Auto Transport is the safest and most reliable company to partner with. We are one of the biggest shipping companies in the United States, shipping to nearly all locations in the world. We have revolutionized the shipping industry by coming up with innovative ideas which save our customers significant time and money. You now no longer need to visit our offices just to get quotes or schedule a pick-up. You can do so right in the comfort of your home through our online rate calculator or by calling us. Our services are efficient, affordable, and designed with the customer in mind. Ship with us and enjoy one of the most care-free shipping experiences in the industry.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Washington, D.C. to Camden||$92||92 miles||1-2 days|
|New York to Camden||$171||171 miles||1-2 days|
|Camden to Raleigh||$372||372 miles||2-4 days|
|Milwaukee to Camden||$655||874 miles||3-5 days|
|Tampa to Camden||$747||996 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden to Austin||$972||1621 miles||5-7 days|
|San Diego to Camden||$1084||2711 miles||7-9 days|
|Camden to Mesa||$1173||2346 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Camden
We rely on a series of our shipping routes to get items from point A to point B safely and in the shortest amount of time possible. The town’s small area makes it possible to make fast deliveries to every corner without breaking a sweat. When shipping cars to or from Camden and any other location that we ship to, we rely on our database of routes which helps us avoid situations that may cause delays.
Unlike most auto shippers who only ship to or from big cities, we are capable of shipping to towns and cities such as Dover, Smyrna, Milford, Middletown, Georgetown, Seaford, New Castle, Brookside, and Wilmington Manor in Delaware, Bridgeton, Millville, Pennsville, and Vineland in New Jersey, Easton, and Elkton in Maryland.
Our service portfolio
A-1 Auto Transport is your one-stop shop for everything shipping. Some of the services we offer include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. You can now have your shipment picked up and delivered right at your doorstep. This service saves you the trip to or from a shipping terminal or port to drop off or pick-up your car. It also gives you the chance of talking to the person handling your shipment in case you need to relay additional instructions. You will also get to see how your car will be handled by the auto shipping staff.
- Interstate car towing. We provide quality yet affordable state to state shipping service. You can now have your vehicle conveniently shipped instead of having to drive it on roads that you may not be quite conversant with. Shipping your vehicle also reduces the risk of your vehicle getting road damage and accruing all those unnecessary miles.
- State to state moving service. Any type of move is normally tedious and very involving. If you partner with us, you get a proven moving company that has years of experience by your side as you go through this process. Our team will help you in deciding what to keep and what to throw away, pack your items in labeled boxes, ferry them into the carriers and transport them to any of the 50 states in America including Hawaii and Alaska.
- Shipping for college students
- Military personally owned vehicles transport
- Enclosed/covered shipping
- Dealer to dealer transport
The different types of vehicles we ship
Our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced staff enable us to accommodate the many different types of vehicles available today. Some of the most common ones that we have handled include non-operational vehicles, motorcycles, sports cars, trucks, motorhomes, excavators, graders, bulldozers, alternative fuel vehicles, sports utility vehicles, and many others.
How to effectively prepare your vehicle for the shipping process
- Always ensure that you have a record of the damages that your vehicle has before handing it over for shipping. Taking pictures is the best way to document them because it gives clear evidence should there be any need for it.
- Take your vehicle to a mechanic for any repairs that are needed. It needs to be able to function properly throughout the whole process.
- Take out all your personal belongings from the car. Auto shippers are prohibited by the authorities from transporting vehicles with them inside.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disable your alarm system.
- Ensure that your vehicle does not have too much gas in the tank. A quarter tank of gas should be enough.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
By choosing us to handle your shipment, you are guaranteed of its safe and timely arrival. It will be insured for full value replacement and you will also be able to track its movement in real-time.
Get in touch with us
If you are contemplating on shipping cars to or from Camden, call us on 1-800-452-2880 for any queries that you may have.