Safe And Reliable Camden County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Shipping cars to or from Camden County can be a nail-biting experience. But with the top Missouri auto shipper, A1 Auto Transport, you can relax knowing that your car is being handled by professionals. With over 20 years of experience, we know all the hurdles that come with shipping a car and we will help you get over them with ease.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Camden County to Salem||$95||95 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Kansas City to Camden County||$154||154 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Camden County to New York||$259||259 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Houston to Camden County||$549||733 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Camden County to Colorado Springs||$550||734 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Camden County||$735||1226 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Camden County to Miami||$805||1343 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Camden County||$1015||1692 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our car transportation services
- Open and enclosed auto transport: Our customers can choose any of the two depending on their preference. Though enclosed vehicle transport services come with some extra charge, your car’s safety is guaranteed.
- Terminal to terminal car shipping: Once you drop off your automobile at one of our 40 terminals, our experienced drivers will move it to your desired pick up station.
- Door to door vehicle shipping: If you are pressed for time and can’t leave your busy schedule to pick up your car, no problem! This option is for you. Your car will be delivered at your doorstep.
Tips on preparing your car before shipping
- Clean the interior and exterior of the car. Also take out all your belongings leaving the car completely empty.
- Record any existing defects in the form of scratches and dents. You are encouraged to take clear photos that can provide some legal evidence in case a disagreement arises after the shipment.
- Deactivate the car alarm. Failure to do this may result in delays caused by the constant bleeping of the car whenever the alarm is triggered.
- Reduce the gas to not more than ¼ of the tank. This is not only a precautionary measure but also can save you some cash as more fuel pushes the cost of shipment upwards.
Why you should choose us
- You’ll have a hassle-free car shipping experience owing to our extensive experience and knowledge in the transport industry coupled with our highly trained professionals.
- Your car will be delivered safely to your preferred destination without a slight scratch or dent.
- You will definitely pay less for more. Our affordable rates are coupled with excellent services.
- In case of an accident, you get full compensation for the damage. Though this is highly unlikely, we don’t want to expose your car to unnecessary risks. As such, we’re fully compliant with the FMSCA insurance regulations.
- You’ll track your vehicle’s every move. Through the use of real-time satellite tracking, we will keep you posted on the location of your car and the routes being used.
- You’ll enjoy fast delivery. With the expedited shipping options, you are sure to receive your shipment as fast as possible at your preferred delivery time.
Reach out to us!
You deserve safe and fast delivery when shipping cars to or from Camden County and A-1 Auto Transport is here to do just that. Call one of our friendly customer care agents and plan the logistics of shipping your car. Or request a free, non-obligatory quote.
Zip codes included in Camden County
- 65065–Osage Beach
- 65049-Lake Ozark
- 65052-Linn Creek
- 65079-Sunrise Beach
- 65049-Village of Four Seasons
- 65324-Climax Springs
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.