Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Camden, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Camden, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Auto Shipping
Camden is located near the Ouachita River and is filled with many beautiful historical homes that date back to the pre-civil war era and feature two-story mansions with beautiful stone columns as well as businesses that were structurally designed in the early 1900’s. The city gets a lot of tourist business each year because many people travel to Camden to see the historical sites that not only include residential homes and businesses, but also a train depot, museums and other areas of interest.
The climate is warm to hot in the summer and usually mild and cool during the winter. Camden is home to nearly 14,000 people and is a great area for people to enjoy many varieties of sports including swimming at the large community pool or football, baseball, and other sports at the local sports complex. There are several parks, nature trails and other areas for people to enjoy both indoor and outdoor activities and concerts, art shows and much more.
You can learn more about Camden by checking out the official Camden website.
Learn more about shipping a car to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Camden to Little Rock||$101||101 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Houston to Camden||$351||351 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Camden to Des Moines||$532||710 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Camden||$665||1109 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Camden to Colorado Springs||$702||936 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Tuscon to Camden||$726||1211 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Camden to Boston||$929||1549 miles||5 – 7 days|
|San Jose to Camden||$1141||1902 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Auto Shipping Tips
Having to hire a professional auto transporter can seem like a daunting task. It can be handled very easily, however, as long as you follow a few simple tips to keep costs down and ensure safe transport for the vehicle:
- Weight is a great factor in auto transport cost. Keeping the overall vehicle weight down as much as possible can help lower the cost of transport. Removing unnecessary parts such as extra seats and heavy accessories can lower the weight.
- When you call for quotes, be sure to have the weight and height of the vehicle ready to provide to the agent. If you do not have the exact weight and dimensions of the vehicle, the agent will need to go by a standard weight used for your automobile make and model and this weight may be more than the actual weight.
- Know whether you will use open or enclosed transport before you call. Some companies only offer one or the other but not both and you will need to ask about it in the beginning of the call. If you own a standard vehicle that is frequently driven, open auto transport will cost less and is generally preferred as the way to ship a regular vehicle. If you have a luxury or collectible car, you may want to check into using enclosed transport to make sure the vehicle stays secure during transport. Enclosed transport is more expensive than open transport, but it is perfect for high end and expensive vehicle.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Camden Auto Transport Index
Mc Kelvin & Sons
Mc Kelvin & Sons is a small, privately owned company that provides quick transport across the state as well as towing and wrecker service to and from Camden. They are licensed, insured and bonded and offer reasonable rates for all services. Mc Kelvin is available 24/7 and they also do small repair work roadside and in their local Camden shop.
114 Ouachita Road, Camden, Arkansas 71701
Glen Ray’s Towing and Recovery
Glen Ray’s Towing and Recovery has long provided reliable towing and recovery services to private vehicle owners as well as insurance and financial companies, dealerships, auto auctions and others. They have competitive rates and offer open transport for cars, trucks, SUV’s and other vehicles. Glen Ray’s Towing and Recovery is registered with the DOT and they have accreditation with the FMCSA.
2631 West Main Street, Blytheville, Arkansas 72315
Services And Information
Camden includes ZIP codes: