Safe And Reliable Camden Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Home to roughly 2000 people, Camden is the county seat of Wilcox County, Alabama and it is in a great area for those who enjoy doing things in the great outdoors. While there are local museums as well as great places to eat and socialize indoors. The Camden area is also ideal for fishing and other activities on the lake as well as hiking and camping in nearby woodland areas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jacksonville to Camden||$405||405 miles||2-4 days|
|Camden to St. Louis||$434||579 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Camden||$447||596 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Camden||$592||789 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden to Detroit||$646||861 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden to Washington||$654||872 miles||3-5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Camden, Alabama
We ship to all the 4.2 square miles in the city. Our transport service covers all the counties in the state and the rest of the union.
Transport services offered in Camden
Enclosed transport is the safest shipping option for classic cars, high-performance sports cars, and luxury vehicles. Our trucks protect your car from potential damage by inclement weather, dust, and road debris. They use modern suspension systems to give smooth driving on rough roads. We use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload cars with low ground clearance.
The cost to ship remains the biggest challenges for people shipping cars to or from Camden. A-1 Auto Transport will help you to cut these costs using the open-air and terminal shipping options.
- With open carrier transport we will place your vehicle on an open trailer with 8-10 other vehicles. Your rates will drop automatically by sharing the costs with other vehicle owners using the truck. It is the most popular transport option in many parts of the state. Open carrier transport is ideal for most makes and models of vehicles and while it can take a little longer for delivery since other cars are on the truck, it’s the standard form of auto transport and usually the least expensive.
- When you choose terminal shipping, we will give you a list of appointed terminals where you will drop-off or pick-up the vehicle. It is a highly convenient service if you live near some of the appointed terminals. Before jumping ahead and scheduling terminal shipping, it’s a good idea to find out where the terminals are located and whether they offer 24-hour surveillance.
- While more expensive than open carrier transport and terminal shipping, we also offer secure enclosed auto transport for expensive luxury cars, classic and exotic cars, collectibles and other cars that may need special care during shipment. Enclosed carriers are available in single and double level to haul anywhere from one to three or more cars at a time. Since there are fewer cars on the carrier for delivery, and fewer enclosed carriers on the roadways, customers can often get a guaranteed delivery date when they book enclosed service.
Why Enclosed Auto Transport Costs More
Enclosed auto transport is a secure mode of transport for cars that need special care during shipment and it’s important to understand why this transport service will often cost more than open transport options.
- Enclosed auto transport carriers are more expensive than open carriers to manufacture since more materials are used and many have climate controlled and padded interiors.
- Customers often get guaranteed delivery dates.
- Enclosed auto carriers prevent contact with damaging elements including weather, debris and even curious people.
- With fewer cars loaded for delivery, carrier companies must charge more to make up for the financial loss they would take from not hauling many cars at one time on an open carrier.
- Customers may have the option to pack personal items inside the vehicle or inside the enclosed auto carrier during transport.
Car shipping becomes a complex process when you involve two or more countries. You might have to go through different regulations and spend more money as well. A-1 Auto Transport has enough experience on all the aspects involved in international shipping.
- When you are simply wondering if you can get a low-cost transport option, you can choose the roll-on/roll-off To use this service, you need to have the car in good running condition since we will load and unload it by driving.
- You may want a shipping option that protects the car from seaside storms and other dangers that come from exposing the vehicle. We have container solutions to give the best protection for your car. A shared container lowers the amount that you will spend using the option. You can send your household goods along with the car when you choose an exclusive container.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the few companies that offer reliable shipping for hybrid and electric cars. Other cars that we ship include SUVs, motorcycles, RVs and motorhomes, ATVs, snowmobiles, trucks, golf carts, boats, and yachts, among others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
Remove all dirt and dust from the car’s exterior and clean it thoroughly. It will help to spot any scratches or dings during inspection. Make sure that the truck driver leaves you a copy of the inspection report. You could also do with some dated photographs of the current state of your vehicle. Remove any recent accessories that you added to the car. Most insurance policies assume that the car is in its original factory setting during transportation. Off-market entertainment systems like CD and DVD players may also fail to get coverage. Many transport companies use the weight of your vehicle to calculate your rates for shipping cars to or from Camden. You can keep down the car’s weight by lowering your fuel level. Anything that goes above 1/4 of the tank only adds unnecessary weight and might lead to spillage. Check your car for mechanical problems and make sure that it runs properly. Top-up engine fluids, check for oil leaks, make sure that you have a running battery and well-inflated tires. Make a note of any special operation instructions that you will hand over to the truck driver.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of experience in helping professionals, families, corporations, and automotive specialists with all their car shipping needs.
- We have all the relevant licenses from the US Department of Transportation.
- We have more ways that you can reach us to follow the progress of your shipment. We have a satellite tracking system that you can use to follow-up on the process. We also keep our lines of communication open to all of our customers.
Get free and non-obligatory quotes!
Wilcox Driver’s License Station
Building 3, Suite D
219 Claiborne Street
Camden, Alabama 36726
Auto Repair Services
Pate’s Repair Services
Reliable Tire Services
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.