Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Camden, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Camden Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Camden is a small-sized city in Wilcox County, Alabama and serves as the county seat. It enjoys a diverse economy and strategic proximity to some of the best higher education institutions in Alabama. When you are shipping cars to or from Camden, A-1 Auto Transport will give you the best help.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jacksonville to Camden||$405||405 miles||2-4 days|
|Camden to St. Louis||$434||579 miles||2-4 days|
|Dallas to Camden||$447||596 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Camden||$592||789 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden to Detroit||$646||861 miles||3-5 days|
|Camden to Washington||$654||872 miles||3-5 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Camden, Alabama
We ship to all the 4.2 square miles in the city. Our transport service covers all the counties in the state and the rest of the union.
Transport services offered in Camden
Enclosed transport is the safest shipping option for classic cars, high-performance sports cars, and luxury vehicles. Our trucks protect your car from potential damage by inclement weather, dust, and road debris. They use modern suspension systems to give smooth driving on rough roads. We use hydraulic lift gates to load and unload cars with low ground clearance.
The cost to ship remains the biggest challenge for people shipping cars to or from Camden. A-1 Auto Transport will help you to cut these costs using the open-air and terminal shipping options.
- With open-air shipping, we will place your vehicle on an open trailer with 8-10 other vehicles. Your rates will drop automatically by sharing the costs with other vehicle owners using the truck. It is the most popular transport option in many parts of the state.
- When you choose terminal shipping, we will give you a list of appointed terminals where you will drop-off or pick-up the vehicle. It is a highly convenient service if you live near some of the appointed terminals.
Car shipping becomes a complex process when you involve two or more countries. You might have to go through different regulations and spend more money as well. A-1 Auto Transport has enough experience on all the aspects involved in international shipping.
- When you are simply wondering if you can get a low-cost transport option, you can choose the roll-on/roll-off To use this service, you need to have the car in good running condition since we will load and unload it by driving.
- You may want a shipping option that protects the car from seaside storms and other dangers that come from exposing the vehicle. We have container solutions to give the best protection for your car. A shared container lowers the amount that you will spend using the option. You can send your household goods along with the car when you choose an exclusive container.
Cars that we ship
A-1 Auto Transport is one of the few companies that offer reliable shipping for hybrid and electric cars. Other cars that we ship include SUVs, motorcycles, RVs and motorhomes, ATVs, snowmobiles, trucks, golf carts, boats, and yachts, among others.
How to prepare your car for shipping
Remove all dirt and dust from the car’s exterior and clean it thoroughly. It will help to spot any scratches or dings during inspection. Make sure that the truck driver leaves you a copy of the inspection report. You could also do with some dated photographs of the current state of your vehicle. Remove any recent accessories that you added to the car. Most insurance policies assume that the car is in its original factory setting during transportation. Off-market entertainment systems like CD and DVD players may also fail to get coverage. Many transport companies use the weight of your vehicle to calculate your rates for shipping cars to or from Camden. You can keep down the car’s weight by lowering your fuel level. Anything that goes above 1/4 of the tank only adds unnecessary weight and might lead to spillage. Check your car for mechanical problems and make sure that it runs properly. Top-up engine fluids, check for oil leaks, make sure that you have a running battery and well-inflated tires. Make a note of any special operation instructions that you will hand over to the truck driver.
Why you should choose A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport has more than 20 years of experience in helping professionals, families, corporations, and automotive specialists with all their car shipping needs.
- We have all the relevant licenses from the US Department of Transportation.
- We have more ways that you can reach us to follow the progress of your shipment. We have a satellite tracking system that you can use to follow-up on the process. We also keep our lines of communication open to all of our customers.
Get free and non-obligatory quotes!
To get your free quote, click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to talk to an A-1 Auto Transport representative today.