Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Calipatria, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Calipatria Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Calipatria is a small city in Imperial County, southern California. It is a favorite of many residents in The Golden State due to its small-town nature. The low cost of living and sublime slower-paced lifestyle appeals to the elderly and retirees that would love to break away from the fast-paced city life of most cities in California. Calipatria is also a great tourist destination for outdoor lovers. You could explore the Imperial Sand Dunes and its Off Road Vehicle Trails if you are up for an ATV ride. The Sonny Bono Salton Sea Wildlife Refuge on the other hand is a great place to explore exotic fish species and aqua-life. Calipatria however, does not have a reliable public transport system. We advise clients to have their cars shipped along their visit. A-1 Auto Transport is considered the best for shipping cars to or from Calipatria.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Los Angeles to Calipatria||$192||192 miles||1-2 days|
|Phoenix to Calipatria||$247||247 miles||2-4 days|
|Calipatria to Sacramento||$431||575 miles||2-4 days|
|Albuquerque to Calipatria||$497||663 miles||3-5 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Calipatria||$1017||2544 miles||7-9 days|
|Columbus to Calipatria||$1059||2118 miles||6-8 days|
|Calipatria to New York||$1061||2653 miles||7-9 days|
|Calipatria to Nashville||$1128||1880 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Calipatria
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) as a carrier firm. Carrier firms operate differently from brokerage firms, as they have all the relevant resources needed to ship cars. This facilitates our operations, in which we interact with clients from their home address, business premises or terminal points. Serving clients from Calipatria has over the years seen us get familiar with the profile of the region. All clients are guaranteed timely and reliable services across every location when shipping cars to or from Calipatria.
Auto transport services we provide
- Enclosed carrier services: Cars that are shipped in an enclosed carrier are protected by a metallic intermodal container. The container safeguards the cars in transit from adverse weather conditions, twigs, pebble and other road debris that may be picked up on the road. Enclosed carriers, however, are confined in space. This limits the size and number of cars that can be accommodated. The container, however, also offers privacy against prying eyes, making such carriers the preferred choice for shipping high-end cars.
- Open carrier services: Open carriers come with single or double-decked flatbed racks in place of an intermodal container. Cars are loaded onto the flatbed racks, secured in place using straps and shipped as they are. With no enveloping structure covering them, they are left slightly exposed to the external environment during the course of the journey. This, however, does not mean the cars are exposed to damage. Drivers are instructed not to drive under adverse weather conditions like hail. Additionally, they are instructed to avoid roads with low hanging tree branches that may damage the car.
Types of cars we ship
We transport different models of sedans, motorcycles, ATVs, electric cars, hybrid cars, salvaged vehicles, high-end cars and inoperable vehicles. We also ship the following:
- RVs: fifth wheels, toy haulers, motor coaches, hybrid carriers, pop-up campers, converted buses, teardrop trailers, folding trailers as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- Trucks: commercial trucks of class 1 through 8, delivery trucks, food trucks, pickup trucks, service and utility trucks, box trucks, small, mid-sized and large trucks.
- SUVs: military, hybrid, luxury, compact and crossovers.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- The keys: The driver will need a set of car keys to access the car during loading and offloading. Locate your spare car keys or set made for him or her.
- Run a car maintenance check: Identify any fluid leaks present. This could not only cause mechanical issues, but could also damage other cars on an open carrier. Additionally, ensure all fluids are filled to their recommended levels and inflate all tires.
- Remove all personal items: Remove all personal belongings from the car, including all aftermarket installations. GPS navigation systems, DVD players and external speakers are not covered under the in-transit insurance policy. Also ensure all heavy items in the car trunk are removed. A weightier car attracts a higher shipping fee.
- Wash the car: A car hauler’s inspection is performed on every car before it is shipped. From it, a report is drafted, clearing describing the car’s condition and all pre-existing damage before shipping. A cleaner car reveals more details than a dirty one.
- Take photos: Have your own personal record of the car’s condition before shipping by taking clear photos of every side of the car.
Why choose our services?
Next time you contemplate about shipping cars to or from Calipatria, try services from A-1 Auto Transport.