Shipping Your Car To Or From California State University (Fullerton)
When you’re planning your move to the campus of California State University in Fullerton, consider shipping over your vehicle. In fact, consider shipping over other belongings with the vehicle too. Shipping costs are at a low and are even priced cheap enough for the hard working college student to afford.
If you have a vehicle that you’d like transported to campus before you begin classes, call A1 Auto Transport at (800)452-2880. Ask about our shipping services and be sure to let us know your situation and that you’re a student. A lot of times, we run promotions that give students an even bigger break on the costs of shipping services. Also ask about our enclosed shipping services to ship your vehicle and other items to the university.
Information about Enclosed Transport Services
- Enclosed shipping services protect the car from outside elements that could cause it damage as its being transported.
- This is the only method that allows you to fill the car with possessions. The remaining container space is also used for transporting belongings.
- If you know another student with stuff to ship to California State University in Fullerton, ask them to split the container space and shipping costs with you.
- You must prepare the car according to the standard procedures set for enclosed shipping services before it is released to the transporter.
- Enclosed services come with insurance coverage just like all other shipping methods. This will protect the value of your vehicle and belongings. It isn’t likely that you’ll need to file an insurance claim, but this is how we like to guarantee our services.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.