Safe And Reliable California City Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Located in the northern Antelope Valley in California, is the self-named city; California City. It is the third largest city in the state, and a major commercial big player in Kern County. California City is highly industrialized; manufacturing, assembling and construction are the prominent industrial works in the region. Apart from its commercial significance, California City is a great place to live in. Its environs are everything you would expect from the suburban area of The Golden State. The California City Central Park offers playgrounds, a picnic area as well as controlled boating activities. Most of the residents prefer using their private cars to depending on the city’s bus service. When faced with the need to ship their cars, they trust none other than A-1 Auto Transport. We have a wide service mix that caters to the needs of both private and commercial clients when shipping cars to or from California City.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Las Vegas to California City||$222||222 miles||2-4 days|
|Phoenix to California City||$422||422 miles||2-4 days|
|California City to Albuquerque||$554||739 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to California City||$726||968 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to California City||$942||1570 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to California City||$1048||2620 miles||7-9 days|
|California City to Minneapolis||$1086||1810 miles||5-7 days|
|California City to New York||$1091||2729 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within California City
California City occupies a whopping 203.6 square miles. It is important that one chooses a car shipping firm that is well-versed with the region’s profile. A-1 Auto Transport is a renowned carrier firm with over 25 years of experience. We serve clients from their homes, business addresses or terminals close to their locations. Years of such service to our clientele in California City has seen us get familiar with the communities in the region. This greatly facilitates timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from California City.
We also stretch our scope of service to the neighboring cities. Clients from Lancaster, Tehachapi, Ridgecrest, Boron and Palmade get to enjoy California City car shipping services at affordable rates.
Auto transport services we provide
- Military and Armed Forces services: California City is home to the Edwards Air Force Base. Personnel from the Air Base get to enjoy discounted car shipping services for all privately owned vehicles registered under their name. Our Military and Armed Forces services extend to personnel of all arms of the military, including the Air Force, Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Special Forces and Coast Guard. We also extend the service to the personnel’s immediate family and beneficiaries. Due to the status of our clientele, we guarantee discretion and confidentiality for all car shipping jobs we take. Additionally, we offer this service both domestically and internationally, making us the go-to firm for any military car shipping job. Have a look at what our past military clients have to say about our services.
- Golf Cart shipping: Members of the PGA golf course in California City can get their golf carts shipped to and from the golf course at affordable rates. Our carriers are fitted with industrial strength skids and non-abrasive soft ties for securing the golf cart during shipping. We transport all types of golf carts, from UTVs to ATVs, Go-Karts and specialized golf carts. We offer door to door delivery, which comes in handy when you visit another city for a golf tournament. The service involves shipping your golf cart from any of the golf courses in California City, straight to the golf course in the visiting city and back after the tournament is over.
Types of cars we transport
- SUVs: crossover, hybrid, military, compact and luxury SUVs.
- Trucks: fire trucks, tow trucks, delivery trucks, pickup trucks, small, mid-sized & large trucks, box trucks and commercial trucks of class 1 through 8.
- Heavy equipment: tractors, harvesters, backhoes, excavators, concrete mixers, truck loaders, combines, engines and hydraulic forklifts.
- RVs: teardrop trailers, class A, B & C motorhomes, toy haulers, motor coaches, hybrid trailer, folding campervans, pop-up campers and converted buses.
We also ship sedans, motorcycles, electric cars, salvaged cars, inoperable cars and high-end vehicles.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal items including aftermarket installations.
- Thoroughly wash the car to facilitate an accurate car hauler’s inspection report.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas.
- Run a car maintenance check to ascertain there are no irregularities that would cause mechanical issues during shipping.
- Take clear photos of each side of the car.
- Have a set of spare car keys made for the driver.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why choose us?
A-1 Auto Transport is a fully insured and bonded firm. All cars onboard our carriers are covered by an in-transit insurance policy. Clients are guaranteed compensation in the event of damage on any car.
Give us a call!
Give A-1 Auto Transport a call on (Tel:8004522880) for the best carrier services when shipping cars to or from California City.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org