Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Burnet County, Texas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Burnet County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers relevant solutions to the needs of residents in Burnet County! We take our time to guide clients in choosing the best options when shipping within Texas and the rest of the US. Our state-of-the-art transport trailers can haul both single and multiple units to your preferred location 24/7. We also ship to international locations on request using appropriate shipping options. Our vehicle moving costs are also quite reasonable for individuals and companies.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Burnet County to Albuquerque||$489||652 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Burnet County to Kansas City||$537||717 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Burnet County to Phoenix||$730||974 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Burnet County||$747||1245 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Burnet County||$807||1346 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami Beach to Burnet County||$837||1395 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Philadelphia to Burnet County||$998||1664 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Burnet County to New York||$1047||1745 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Burnet County
We ship to all the locations within 1,021 square mile area with our focus being on getting vehicles to various destinations on time. We have a team that is conversant with shipping cars to or from Burnet County and its environs in a safe manner. Our truck drivers move vehicles to nearby cities and towns using the available roads. These roads cut across the county and extend to other counties that also enjoy our services on a regular basis. Some of these adjacent counties are Lampasas County to the north, Williamson County to the east, Llano County to the west, Blanco County to the south, Bell County to the northeast, Travis County to the southeast and San Saba County to the northwest.
Although Burnet County is served by several roads, we often use U.S. Highways 183 and 281 when shipping to major metropolitan areas. These highways also lead to rural centers spread all over the county. Other roads that connect us to locations within and outside the county are Texas State Highway 29 and available county roads.
We offer several services that are perfect for those shipping cars to or from Burnet County. Some of these vehicle transportation services are highlighted below.
- Oversize vehicle shipping: Oversize vehicles often pose a challenge when it comes to shipping because of their inability to fit onto regular car carriers. Fortunately, we have been shipping these large vehicles for over two decades and have suitable transport trailers that can move them across the US. The trucks we use include flatbed carriers that have an elongated back area making them ideal for moving oversize vehicles. Our drivers ensure that they are secured on the truck before setting off on the journey to your preferred location.
- Covered vehicle transportation: Shipping a vehicle discreetly to any location of your choice is possible with A-1 Auto Transport. We can pick your car and load it onto a covered transport trailer to protect it from prying eyes and other damaging elements. Our truck drivers have good experience in vehicle shipping using enclosed trailers and will ensure that your vehicle is delivered in one piece. It does not matter the model or weight of your car, we will ship it using enclosed trailers at an affordable rate.
Talk to us!
We are always ready to assist clients shipping cars to or from Burnet County and the entire state of Texas. A-1 Auto Transport has the resources and skill to move every type of vehicle within the US and abroad. Contact us today to get a free quote!