Burien, Washington Professional Auto Transport
Thanks to a rapid growth of business and infrastructure in Burien, the population has grown more than 50% since 2010 to more than 50,000 people living in the city. The downtown area is filled with shopping centers, coffee shops, restaurants and small café’s and there are more than 400 condos already in place with more under construction. While Burien has seen a large population growth, the 100 year old city has maintained a friendly, small town atmosphere that enriches the beauty of the entire area. There are several parks, a swimming pool, several golf courses and tennis courts and a large country club as well as art and history museums, theaters and other venues for entertainment for spending time with family or friends.
If you’re moving to Burien you can find great information about the city and the surrounding area by visiting the Burien website.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Sacramento to Burien||$558||744 miles||3-5 days|
|San Francisco to Burien||$600||800 miles||3-5 days|
|Burien to Denver||$788||1314 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Burien to Burien||$922||1538 miles||5-7 days|
|St. Louis to Burien||$1046||2092 miles||6-8 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Burien||$1108||2772 miles||7-9 days|
|Burien to Indianapolis||$1127||2255 miles||6-8 days|
|Burien to New York||$1144||2860 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Shipping a Car to Burien
One of the most important aspects of shipping a car to Burien is ensuring that the car is fully prepared for pickup and delivery. Use these tips to make sure you have your car ready to go on transport day:
- Cars have to be inspected before they’re loaded and they need to be washed to ensure that the driver can see all areas of the vehicle easily.
- All personal items need to be removed from the inside of the car. Carriers are not insured to transport items left inside a car. These include paperwork, CD’s, DVD’s, garage door openers and any other loose items inside the vehicle.
- Outside mirrors should be folded in towards the car to prevent damage during transport. Antennas need to be folded down as well if possible.
- If the car has any fluid leaks they need to be fixed before the car can be transported. Many drivers will not load a vehicle that has noticeable leaks.
- Check the battery to make sure it is not only charged but that is also secured.
- Car security systems need to be fully disarmed before they are picked up. If the alarm cannot be disarmed the driver will need to know how to turn it off in case it accidentally goes off while on the road.
- The driver must have a key to the ignition as well as the doors and trunk.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Burien Auto Transport Directory
Michael Wayne Parsons Transport
Michael Wayne Parsons Transport is an automobile transporter and drive-away company that can safely relocate all types of cars, trucks, vans, sport utility vehicles and other motor vehicles locally and nationwide from coast to coast in the U.S. They have been in business for more than 3 years and they have fully insured and licensed carriers and drivers for all transport services. Need your vehicle driven instead of transported? They offer complete drive-away services at affordable rates to all customers nationwide.
8724 S 135th St,
Seattle, WA 98178
AmeriFleet has been in business since 1997 and they offer transport logistics and auto transport brokerage service to customers nationwide. They strive to not just find the right carrier for your vehicle but to ensure complete satisfaction through affordable, reliable and secure automobile transport services. They work for corporations, dealerships, auto auctions and leasing companies, military, students, seasonal transport and private vehicle owners. All services are fully insured and bonded.
1209 Central Ave S,
Kent, WA 98032
May 12 Trucking
May 12 Trucking is a nationwide trucking company that can relocate motor vehicles, recreational vehicles, boats, motorcycles, heavy machinery and equipment and other freight. They are fully licensed and insured through the FMCSA and have registration with the DOT.
32132 37th Pl S,
Federal Way, WA 98001
Arrow Worldwide-International Movers and Shipping
Arrow Worldwide, located in Tacoma is a moving company that handles a wide array of relocation services. They can transport not only cars, trucks and other motor vehicles but can also ship boats, motorcycles, ATV’s, construction equipment, farm machinery and other freight. They also handle complete household shipping to all states in the U.S. and internationally to countries around the world including Mexico, Puerto Rico, Canada, and others.
401 Broadway, Suite 200
Tacoma, WA 98402
Burien includes ZIP codes
98062, 98146, 98148, 98166, 98168.