- Car Transport Bullitt County Near Me
- Bullitt County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
- Areas We Cover To Or From Bullitt County
- Our Service Portfolio
- Choose Us!
- Zip Codes Included In Bullitt County
Car Transport Bullitt County Near Me
Substandard automobile transportation services in Bullitt County are now a thing of the past! A-1 Auto Transport guarantees its 74,319 residents top-notch services at all times. We ship vehicles to all the fifty states in the US including Kentucky on a regular basis. Our shipping professionals are skilled and have deep knowledge of the shipping industry locally and internationally. We also offer car shipping services at reasonable rates for those moving single and multiple cars.
Bullitt County Auto Transport Pricing & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From Bullitt County||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bullitt County to Kansas City||$319||532 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bullitt County to Washington, D.C.||$371||618 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Bullitt County to New Orleans||$413||688 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Dallas to Bullitt County||$490||816 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Albuquerque to Bullitt County||$794||1323 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Los Angeles to Bullitt County||$1264||2107 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Bullitt County to Las Vegas||$1126||1877 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Bullitt County to Portland||$1393||2322 miles||6 - 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Bullitt County
We cover the whole of Bullitt County when moving vehicles from the area to other locations within the US and abroad. Our drivers ship small and large vehicles using the available road network. Interstate 65 is the main transportation route in the area and is commonly used by our drivers when shipping to cities and towns within the county. Alternatively, we use U.S Route 31 when I-35 is busy or away from the delivery location. Our drivers also ship a wide variety of vehicles to counties that surround Bullitt County. These counties include Jefferson County to the north, Spencer County to the east, Nelson County to the southeast and Hardin County to the southwest. To access these counties when shipping cars to or from Bullitt County, we use Kentucky Routes 44, 61, 245 and 434.
Get a Free, No Obligation to Buy, Auto Shipping Quote.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Our Service portfolio
We have an assortment of services that are perfect for vehicle owners moving vehicles locally and abroad. Some of these services include:
- New car shipping: Our drivers will pick up your brand new car at the auto dealership or sea port and transport it across the US or overseas. We have transport trailers that can accommodate regular and oversize vehicles without putting them in danger of getting damaged when in transit. Our truck drivers do their best to safely deliver your new vehicle to your doorstep or nearby terminal facility.
- Overnight vehicle shipping: Shipping cars to or from Bullitt County overnight is possible when you ship with A-1 Auto Transport. We take up shipping requests to move vehicle during the night for delivery to be done in the morning. Our truck drivers can ship all types of vehicles to nearby locations overnight for vehicle owners that need urgent shipping. If the final destination is too far, we usually use air transport which can attract higher costs. Even so, we have the lowest auto shipping prices compared to others in the industry.
Are you relocating to Bullitt County and need to move with your car? You are in luck! A-1 Auto Transport is the leading company for those shipping cars to or from Bullitt County. We have over two decades of experience in car transportation within the US and overseas locations. To learn more about us or book our services, call our sales team on (888) 230-9116.
Zip codes included in Bullitt County
- 40109- Brooks
- 40110- Clermont
- 40129- Hillview
- 40150- Lebanon Junction
- 40047- Mount Washington
- 40165 -Shepherdsville