How To Ship Your Bullet
Founded in 1998, Bullet has grown into one of the biggest car brands in Australia. After settling on that Bullet, the next thing one should think about is finding a reliable car transport company to ship their vehicle home. Some of the questions people ask during this stage include “how much does it cost? Will the service be convenient?
How will they handle my specific preferences? DO they give quotes? With our company as your shipping partner, you do not have to worry about any of these questions. We offer some of the highest quality auto transport services available in the industry. Here are some of the services we offer;
Safety and protection guarantee
A vehicle is too much of an investment to be handled carelessly. At our company, we understand this and this is why ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures. We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely. However, in the unlikely event that any damage occurs while your vehicle is entrusted to our care, we offer full compensation for damages. Our vehicle safety and protection guarantees work for both open and enclosed type carriers;
- Open carriers: Open carriers are typically less expensive. One can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed carriers: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Enclosed carriers have the vehicle completely protected from the elements. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls.
Delivery and pickup options
- Door to door shipping: our door to door services will normally leave the customer with little worry as we deliver the vehicle to or from any desired location. It could be the home or office, or any other preferred destination.
- Terminal to terminal shipment: this is where the owner of the car delivers it to a company terminal or warehouse, from where it is transported to another terminal or warehouse close to the destination and can be picked up. Those who find this a convenient solution will definitely find the best service at our company.
Ability to ship both locally and internationally
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
- Domestic shipping: we ship locally, interstate and coast to coast. Most of our shipping happens locally, so this is naturally where most of our resource pool is concentrated. We offer clients the options of air, road and rail shipping. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across the country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
Looking for a quality car shipping company? Look no further than us. We guarantee a high quality of attention and care of the vehicle, and world class customer care and support. Call us for a quote today.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.