Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Buellton, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Buellton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Famous for its split pea soup, the city of Buellton is situated in Santa Barbara County, California. It is conveniently located just a few miles away from the Danish City of Solvang, Ballard and Los Olivos, and the town of Ynez which are great tourist hot spots. The city has a coastal Mediterranean climate which is good for agriculture. Crops grown here include beans, cauliflower seeds, hay, squash and a few others. Apart from rearing horses and cattle, there are also unique animals reared here which include ostriches, llamas, emus, and miniature horses. If you are a farmer in need of transportation services of equipment or your produce or just a regular guy looking to shipping cars to or from Buellton, A-1 Auto Transport is here for you. We have one of the most comprehensive shipping networks that cover all of the 50 states in America and many other towns and cities across the world. We will have your shipment delivered safely and on-time.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|San Diego to Buellton||$261||261 miles||2-4 days|
|Buellton to Colorado Springs||$727||1213 miles||4-6 days|
|Dallas to Buellton||$945||1576 miles||5-7 days|
|New Orleans to Buellton||$1017||2034 miles||6-8 days|
|Buellton to Kansas City||$1049||1749 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Buellton||$1119||2799 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Buellton||$1168||2921 miles||7-9 days|
|Buellton to St. Louis||$1173||1956 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Buellton
The city has an elaborate transport system with various airports located within and just a few miles off of its city limits. It also has a few roads that open up the area for business and tourists visiting the area. Some of the roads we use when shipping cars to or from Buellton include U.S. Highway 101 and State Highway 246. We also serve other towns, cities, and communities around Buellton which include Lompoc, Isla Vista, Goleta, Santa Maria, Santa Barbara, Carpinteria, Arroyo Grande, Grover Beach, Pismo Beach, San Luis Obispo, Taft, Morro Bay, Port Hueneme, Atascadero, and Shafter.
- International and domestic moving. You do not need to worry about the safety of your items when you hire our moving services. Our staff is carefully vetted and numerous background checks carried out before hiring them. We will assist you in the packing of your items in boxes, loading them up in our carriers and shipping them to your new destination. The service is safe, dependable, and very affordable.
- Interstate car towing. Rather than drive your vehicle over hundreds of miles across various states, it’s better to let us ship your vehicle for you. It is safe and your vehicle doesn’t rack up unnecessary miles. The service is quite affordable and fast.
- Door to door shipping. This is by far our most popular and convenient shipping service. Customers like it because it frees them from the hassle of having to drive their vehicles to terminals and ports for shipping. Your vehicle will be picked up right at your doorstep. Apart from being convenient, you also get to have a firsthand account of how your vehicle is going to be handled. Your vehicle is going to be handled by a single driver from the start of the journey to the end.
The types of vehicles that we ship
We have handled numerous vehicles throughout our 25 years of shipping. Some of them include:
- Luxury and exotic vehicles. Owners of these vehicles have spent a considerable large amount of money to acquire them. They would in turn like to see them handled with the care and respect they require. We only put experienced staff on any shipment we make. Your vehicles will most likely be shipped under a covered container that protects it from debris damage, excess sunlight, harsh weather, and theft.
- Tractors and trucks
- All-terrain vehicles
- Electric vehicles
- Buses and Vans
- Salvaged vehicles and many more
Tasks you should carry out on your vehicle in preparation for shipping
Some of them are as follows:
- Clean your car both inside and out in order to clearly see any damages. Take clear pictures of the damages to act as evidence should a dispute occur.
- Make sure your vehicle has less than half a tank of gas.
- Take your vehicle to be serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
- Disarm your alarm system.
- Remove any personal items from the vehicle.
Choose A-1 Auto Transport
When it comes to shipping cars to or from Buellton, we are the best. We have the best carriers, provide the best services, and we also have the most affordable prices. Ship with us and experience the royalty treatment on a common man’s budget.