How To Ship Your Buckle
After buying that classic Buckle, the next huge decision to make should be which car transport company to use to have it home safely. Only a reliable car transport company should be trusted to transport the vehicle home safely and at an affordable rate. Luckily, our company is always at hand to provide quality services that are customized to the preferences of the client and agreeable to their budget.
We offer instant quotes to avoid the common question of “how much does it cost?” our quotes are inclusive of everything and have no hidden charges or unexpected prices. Here are some of the advantages of choosing us as a shipping service provider.
Flexibility in delivery and pickup
- Door to door shipping: our door to door services will normally leave the customer with little worry as we deliver the vehicle to or from any desired location. It could be the home or office, or any other preferred destination.
- Terminal to terminal shipment: this is where the owner of the car delivers it to a company terminal or warehouse, from where it is transported to another terminal or warehouse close to the destination and can be picked up. Those who find this a convenient solution will definitely find the best service at our company
Domestic and overseas shipping
Our company ships both locally and to or from international locations.
- Domestic Shipping: We offer both local and state to state automobile shipping services. We offer four different types of interstate shipping services including road transport, rail transport, freight transport and air transport. Whichever way you decide to move your vehicle across the
- country, we have the right technology and the cheapest cross country rates for you.
- International Shipping: Our Company can also handle your international auto shipping needs whether you are shipping to or from overseas. Our international services include custom clearance filings, cross border shipping services, container packing and vehicle storage.
Safety and protection guarantee
A vehicle is too much of an investment to be handled carelessly. At our company, we understand this and this is why ship your cars using the safest methods and procedures. We guarantee that all vehicles entrusted to us would be delivered safely. However, in the unlikely event that any damage occurs while your vehicle is entrusted to our care, we offer full compensation for damages. Our vehicle safety and protection guarantees work for both open and enclosed type carriers;
- Open carriers: Open carriers are typically less expensive. One can minimize the costs of shipping your automobile by making use of our open shipping services with preferred top placement to protect your vehicle from leaking fluids and debris.
- Enclosed carriers: We also offer enclosed car shipping services at cheap rates. Enclosed carriers have the vehicle completely protected from the elements. Choosing our enclosed transportation option guarantees the most protection for your vehicle especially on long distance hauls
Why choose us?
- Full insurance
- Quality customer support
- Vehicle tracking services
- Prompt answers to questions and inquiries
- Stable quotes that do not change with the seasons
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.