Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Briny Breezes, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Briny Breezes Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Briny Breezes, locally known as ‘Briny’, is a small town located in Palm Beach County, Florida. You can enjoy cool breezes along the beaches, take part in the water-based recreational activities, and dine in the many restaurants lined up along the coast. It is mainly filled with snowbirds from Canada. If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Briny Breezes, A-1 Auto Transport is all you need. We are your one-stop shop for everything shipping. For over 25 years, we have consistently served all the 50 states and other cities abroad. Our services are high in quality and low in price. It is the reason why almost 97% of our customers recommend us to their family and friends. Ship with us today and receive our first timers shipping discounts.
Areas we ship to or from Briny Breezes
Our drivers are capable of making fast and on schedule deliveries to any part of the 0.1 square miles that make up this city. We only use reliable routes that we have accumulated data on in order to guarantee the safety of our clients’ vehicles. We have also started making pick-ups and deliveries to and from towns such as Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lantana, Kings Point, Lake Worth, Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Sandalfoot Cove, Century Village, Wellington, and Pompano Beach Highlands.
You can rely on us to provide any type of shipping service that you want. Here are some of the services that people shipping cars to or from Briny Breezes can look forward to:
- Shipping for snowbirds. Don’t let the cold winter weather dampen your moods. You can move to warmer locations using our affordable shipping services. We ship for snowbirds from all over the world, mostly from Canada.
- International /RoRo. Shipping your car internationally differs from shipping domestically. The process is longer and much more demanding. You require the services of an experienced auto shipper to get your vehicle safely transported to the other side. At A-1 Auto Transport, we will go the extra mile to ensure that you get your money’s worth. We handle all the logistics allowing you to focus on more important things.
- Interstate car towing. If you want to transport your vehicle to another state, you now have a more reliable way of doing it. Instead of driving it all the way, you can now have it shipped for a safer transition. Shipping your car is more convenient and secure. Your car’s chances of getting road damage are reduced and it doesn’t accrue all those miles.
- Terminal to terminal Transport. Having your car shipped to and from a terminal is the cheapest mode of transport available. It is however not suitable for people shipping salvaged or non-operable vehicles since you have to source for your own means of transport to or from the shipping terminals.
Vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport we can ship a wide array of vehicles since we have the required equipment to haul any type of vehicle in today’s market. Some of the vehicles that we ship include:
- Recreational vehicles and motorhomes. Most snowbirds opt to camp in RVs or motorhomes since they can accommodate all their belongings and for the amenities they possess. The reason why people opt to ship RVs is that of their fuel consumption. Even though shipping them is also not cheap, it is less strenuous for the owner and safer for the RV. We have shipped different types of vehicles to numerous locations across the world.
- Golf carts
- Luxury cars
- Boats and yachts
- Jet skis
- Planes and aircraft
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Always ensure that your vehicle does not have any loose items or your personal belongings by the time you hand it over for shipping.
- Clean your car and take photos of any damaged parts.
- Always make sure that your vehicle has been serviced by a qualified mechanic.
- Ensure that your car does not have too much fuel in the gas tank. A quarter-tank should be enough for the shipping process.
- Sign the bill of lading.
- Disable your toll tags and your car’s alarm system.
- Make extra car keys.
Ship with us
For convenience and peace of mind, ship with A-1 Auto Transport; we provide quality and affordable shipping services. One look at our positive reviews left by our satisfied customers on our website and you will understand why everyone wants to ship with us.
For more information on the process of shipping cars to or Briny Breezes call us on 1-800-452-2880.