If you live in Brighton, there are motorcycle shipping services available at low rates. These rates along with the security of knowing that your bike is in good hands make professional shipping services desirable. Insurance coverage also offers added protection. This service is offered to shipping customers free of charge.
Transport companies have an assortment of shipping services to consider. You might be overwhelmed with all of the options. Customer service will help you make your selection if you would like them to. They can even customize your shipping process to suit your needs better.
Information on the Most Popular Shipping Services.
- Enclosed Shipping - Bike is placed in an enclosed container with multiple other vehicles.
- Crated Shipping - The motorcycle is drained of all fluids, the battery is disconnected, and it is strapped to a wooden pallet. It is then placed inside of a trailer.
- Open Air Shipping - The motorcycle is left exposed to the possibility of poor road and weather conditions. It is placed on an open flatbed trailer.
- Terminal to Terminal - A service where the motorcycle will be dropped off at one terminal and need to be picked up at a terminal in or near the final location. This can be an inconvenience to some, but it is cheaper.
- Door to Door - This is when the company comes to retrieve the bike from you and then drops it off wherever you specify.
- Real-Time Satellite Tracking - Satellite tracking services are usually offered free of charge by most transporters. They allow you to monitor the progress of the shipping process from home, work or anywhere with Wi-Fi.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.