Safe And Reliable Brighton Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
As a way of remembering their homeland, early settlers from Great Britain named the city of Brighton after one of their cities back home. The city which is one of the largest in Jefferson County has been home to many of our customers in Alabama. We have been shipping automobiles to the area using several types of transport trailers that are part of our large fleet. The trailers can easily move both regular and luxury vehicles without putting them in danger of damage. Also, all cars shipped by us are insured for the benefit of our clients.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Brighton to Indianapolis||$490||490 miles||2-4 days|
|Brighton to Washington||$566||755 miles||3-5 days|
|Brighton to New York||$730||974 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Brighton||$717||1195 miles||4-6 days|
|Tucson to Brighton||$946||1577 miles||5-7 days|
|Las Vegas to Brighton||$1094||1824 miles||5-7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Brighton
Residents of the 1.4 square mile area have enjoyed the services offered by A-1 Auto Transport for many years. We have been shipping cars to or from Brighton for individuals and companies that live and do businesses in the area. We usually use U.S Highway 11 to reach most parts of the area. It cuts through Brighton from the south to east and is well maintained making vehicle shipping much easier and faster for our drivers.
Types of cars we ship to or from Brighton
A-1 Auto Transport has shipped thousands of vehicles across the US and internationally for over two decades. We use modern car carriers to ensure they reach their destinations undamaged. Our drivers have handled several vehicles with the most common being SUVs, buses, RVs, trucks, motorhomes, jet skis, motorcycles and even boats.
Preparing your car for transportation to Brighton
Some of the best ways to prepare your car are:
- Plan ahead. As soon as the date for transporting the vehicle is confirmed, you need to begin cleaning out your car. Ensure that items that are not part of the original structure of the car are removed from its interior and exterior. If unsure of the items that need to be removed, call your auto shipper for clarification.
- Pay for car maintenance. Get a mechanic to check your car for any leakages, pressure in the tires and if the battery is fully charged. The repair and maintenance of such problems ensures that your car will be shipped with ease no matter the distance.
- Check for any damages. If your car has any damage on the inside or outside, make a note and share this with the shipping company. The list will make it easier to avoid any disagreements between you and your auto shipper when the car is delivered to you.
The services we offer
Our range of services are ideal for vehicle owners shipping cars to or from Brighton and the entire US. Below are some of the services we offer:
- Salvaged car shipping: You no longer have to worry about getting your salvaged vehicle from one location to another. We are experts in shipping such vehicles nationwide and ensuring they are delivered to an agreed location on time. Our drivers are trained to handle salvaged cars with a lot care and secure them well on the transport trailers. When shipping these delicate vehicles, we use both open and enclosed trailers with the covered ones being the most popular. It does not matter whether your salvage is small or large in size, we will ship it safely. Our charges for this specialized service are very reasonable no matter your destination.
- Pickup and drop off: Is convenience one of the things you look for in an auto shipper? You are in the right place! We pick up your vehicle from your premises and have it delivered at the agreed location in one piece. Our drivers ensure that they arrive at your home or office on time ready to load the vehicle onto the transport trailer. We use modern trailers and equipment when shipping cars to or from Brighton in a secure manner across the US. Upon arrival, the car is carefully unloaded and handed over to you or your representative at your doorstep. Fortunately, the cost of door to door transportation is affordable to both individuals and companies.
About A-1 Auto Transport
A-1 Auto Transport offers high quality services at pocket friendly rates to individuals and companies. We have a wide reach and ship to all the fifty states in the US including Alaska and Hawaii. Our services also extend to overseas locations where we ship vehicles to various terminal facilities and even drop them off at your residence. In addition, we have twenty plus years of experience that guarantee car owners great services all year long.
Reach out to us!
If you ae interested in any of the services offered by A-1 Auto Transport, call us on (800) 452-2880 today!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.