Brigham Young University
If you’re headed to Provo, Utah to attend Brigham Young University, contact A1 Auto Transport for car shipping services. Not only can we ship your car but other household goods too. For over three decades, we’ve given students low rate shipping services they find easy to take advantage of. Call us now at (800)452-2880 for your no obligatory quote.
The process of transporting a car is one that should only be left to the professionals. Not only will the car be protected from road damage and added mileage, but we’ll cover the entire value of the vehicle under our own insurance policy. This is our way of showing you we care about the safe delivery of your vehicle. Of course, there are other ways of protecting the car while it’s in our care. This includes preparing it for the shipping process as according to our regulations.
How to Prepare the Vehicle for the Shipping Process Properly
- Clean the vehicle out and remove any unnecessary items. Only leave in the items that came with the vehicle initially.
- Take photographs of all existing damages before you release the automobile into the hands of the auto transport company. This will assist you when you are inspecting the vehicle for further damages that might have accrued during the relocation process.
- Leave only a quarter tank of fuel in the vehicle or less. The excess fuel will weigh the vehicle down even more.
- Hand the keys over to the driver when they come to pick it up or when you drop it off. At this point, get the driver’s contact information too.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory