Safe And Reliable Bridgeport Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bridgeport occupies a strategic position in Alabama and has become the home for many people moving to the area from other parts of the US. The city which is approximately 3.2 square miles in size has become one of the popular destinations of the A-1 Auto Transport team within the state. Our drivers ensure that vehicles destined for the city are moved in a secure manner and delivered on time. We use modern transport trailers that can accommodate vehicles of all sizes and weights. Additionally, vehicle shipping offered by our team is very affordable for those shipping small or large vehicles.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Jacksonville to Bridgeport||$497||497 miles||2-4 days|
|Philadelphia to Bridgeport||$577||770 miles||3-5 days|
|Bridgeport to Houston||$602||807 miles||3-5 days|
|Denver to Bridgeport||$760||1268 miles||4-6 days|
|Bridgeport to Portland||$1231||2462 miles||7-9 days|
|Bridgeport to Seattle||$1000||2501 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Bridgeport
Every part of Bridgeport is under the territory of A-1 Auto Transport with our drivers traversing the whole area to ensure delivery is done on time. When shipping cars to or from Bridgeport, we use U.S. Route 72 which links us directly to cities such as Stevenson and South Pittsburg in Tennessee. We use state-of-the-art transport trailers to move both regular and oversize vehicles to major locations in the city. Apart from areas within the city, we also move vehicles to areas that surround it and ensure they are safely delivered.
Types of vehicles we ship to or from Bridgeport
Shipping cars to or from Bridgeport often involves moving a variety of cars across the US and overseas. We offer automobile transportation for vehicles that belong to individuals and companies all over the world. Some of the cars that we move are motorcycles, sedans, RVs, trucks, SUVs, buses, motorcycles and boats among others.
Tips on car preparation for transportation to Bridgeport
Shipping of vehicles to Bridgeport and beyond can only be done when the car has been well prepared. Some of the ways to prepare your care are:
- Find out what items need to be removed from the car. Most auto shippers do not insure items that are left in the car during shipping. It is therefore important to remove them and ensure that the vehicles is thoroughly cleaned before shipping.
- Leave some gas in the tank. Your car needs to be moved during the loading and unloading process which makes it important to ensure that there is some gas left. However, the recommended amount of gas is approximately a quarter of the tank to avoid adding weight to your vehicle.
- Request for a Bill of Lading. When your car is being picked up for transportation ensure that you are presented with a Bill of Lading. This document acts as a form of protection for both the shipper and the auto shipper when moving vehicles locally or internationally.
We have several options for shipping vehicles to locations within the US and abroad. Some of these services are:
- Interstate car towing: Towing of vehicles to the fifty states across the US is an areas of specialization for A-1 Auto Transport. We tow various types of vehicles using suitable trailers to any location of your choice within agreed timelines. Our drivers have been towing vehicles for over twenty years and have been able to move hundreds of cars both locally and internationally. We also offer towing services for auto dealerships that need several vehicles towed across the US within the shortest time possible. Also, our services are very reasonable in terms of pricing regardless of the vehicle size or weight.
- RV shipping: Shipping recreational vehicles of all sizes and models on behalf of individuals is a common activity for the drivers at A-1 Auto Transport. We have appropriate trucks that make RV shipping safe and secure to any of the fifty states in the US. Our truck drivers use open trailers for smaller size RVs and flatbed trucks for the bigger ones. We have shipped thousands of recreational activities in a safe secure manner for over twenty years. Also, our charges for shipping RVs locally and internationally are pocket-friendly even for those on a budget.
Why A-1 Auto Transport?
A-1 Auto Transport assures vehicle owners of friendly service throughout the year. We have over twenty years experience in vehicle transportation for car owners of all models and sizes. Our truck drivers use state-of-the-art trailers to move both single and multiple units to the fifty states in the US. We have a wide reach that allows us to offer satisfactory services at all times for all destinations.
Get in touch with us!
To gain access to services offered by A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Bridgeport, call our sales team for a quote!
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.