Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Brawley, California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Brawley Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Famous for the yearly Cattle Call Rodeo, Brawley features lush neighborhoods and a serene community seated on the Imperial Valley in southern California. The rodeo reflects the region’s thriving cattle industry. Agriculture is the economy’s mainstay although there are opportunities in manufacturing and retail. At A-1 Auto Transport, we know about shipping cars to or from Brawley the way a cowboy knows the rodeo. We have the most reliable service in the region.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Brawley to San Diego||$126||126 miles||1-2 days|
|Phoenix to Brawley||$238||238 miles||2-4 days|
|Brawley to San Francisco||$434||579 miles||2-4 days|
|Portland to Brawley||$696||1160 miles||4-6 days|
|Omaha to Brawley||$947||1579 miles||5-7 days|
|Brawley to New Orleans||$1030||1717 miles||5-7 days|
|Brawley to Washington, D.C.||$1034||2587 miles||7-9 days|
|New York to Brawley||$1065||2663 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas covered in Brawley
We can transport your vehicle to or from any part of the city. We have transport networks extending to all counties in the state and all states in the U.S.
Services offered in Brawley
We have a variety of domestic and international transport solutions. The main interstate car shipping options follow the enclosed and open-air models.
- Enclosed shipping: It helps to protect vehicles from extreme weather, roadside dust, and other external risks. It offers the best transport solution for fully restored classics and high-end luxury cars, which have high costs tied to small cases of cosmetic damage.
- Open-air shipping: It is the most common transportation standard, where the vehicles travel on an exposed trailer. Manufacturers and dealerships prefer to use the option because of its efficiency and budget-friendliness.
Using the nearest transportation terminal when shipping cars to or from Brawley can help you cut down on the budget. You will drop off or pick up the vehicle at the appointed depots in your state. Before you settle for the door-to-door shipping option, you need to check whether the delivery truck will find it easy to reach your residence. Narrow streets and some neighborhood restrictions usually make it hard leading us to deliver at the nearest point such as a school or public parking lot. Moving your car to an overseas country is a stressful affair when you do not have expert help. We can help you walk through the red tape and find you the right transport solution.
- The roll-on/roll-off (RoRo) standard has one of the lowest international shipping rates. Sea-based RoRo vessels can transport up to 6000 different types of vehicles in one trip. It follows a simple process of rolling (driving) the cars on the ship’s ramp when loading or unloading.
- Shipping containers help to secure vehicles and loose cargo from water and other seaside hazards. A standard car and some household items can easily fit inside a 20FT container, giving better convenience for anyone moving to a new country.
Cars that we ship
We have affordable transport solutions for standard cars, trucks, tour buses, RVs, yachts and heavy equipment. Find out more by visiting the A-1 Auto Transport website.
How to prepare a car for shipping
The insurance policy will not cover the aftermarket installations like DVD players, GPS, and stereo systems. Do not leave personal items and valuables in the vehicle. It is easy to check for cosmetic damage on a thoroughly cleaned vehicle. Take it for a wash before the pick-up date. You should walk around the car and prepare a short report on the existing dings, dents, and scratches. Dated photographs will come in handy as extra pieces of evidence during the delivery inspection. Avoid fuelling the vehicle a few days before the collection. Leaving too much gas in the tank might make the truck exceed the federal weight restrictions. If you expect to have a long trip to the next filling station on delivery, prepare a gallon of fuel when you receive the car. Making the driver’s job easy will go a long way in giving you a smooth experience and keeping down your cost to ship. The following tips should help you with the process.
- Note down the vehicle’s mechanical problems or have them fixed.
- Check the undercarriage for fluid leaks and get that repaired.
- Inflate the tires to the right pressure levels.
- Top off the fluid levels.
- Check the battery terminals to make sure that they work properly and keep the battery on a full charge.
Delivery timelines vary according to the kind of transportation service. Enclosed shipping takes longer than open-air transport. Door-to-door might involve a lot of planning time compared to the terminal option.
Why people choose us
- A-1 Auto Transport offers a variety of shipping options under one roof. We have a large fleet of trucks supported by experienced and dedicated professionals.
- We have GPS tracking and insurance cover for all the vehicles in transit.
- Our service extends beyond shipping cars to or from Brawley. We have authority form the Department of Transportation to work across all the 50 states in the U.S.
Get free quotes!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.