Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bradley County, Tennessee
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bradley County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
The interstate 75 moves across Bradley County from north to south and connects its major cities with the rest of the country. A-1 Auto Transport reliably serves tourists and residents who are shipping cars to or from Bradley County. We connect all the counties in Tennessee with the rest of the world.
What you need to know about car shipping services
Open trailers give the best low-budget transportation solution. Open-air shipping is what most people identify with car transportation. The trucks usually have long racks that carry between 8-12 cars on a trip. This is what makes them cheap. The transporter can spread the cost of shipping across the different car owners. Fully enclosed trailers shield your car from dust, roadside debris and inclement weather. We have equipped our trailers with some of the best features for this mode of transportation:
- Air ride suspension assures your car of smoother rides
- Hydraulic lift gates that can accommodate low ground clearance cars
Conventional car transportation entails terminal-to-terminal shipping. In this arrangement, you send your car to an agreed transportation terminal across Tennessee. You will also pick it up from a terminal on delivery. It’s the most suitable option for anyone who is shipping cars to or from Bradley County on a budget. Door-to-door delivery allows you more freedom with your time. You don’t need to drop-off or pick-up your car from the shipping terminal. Our team will get your car and deliver it to your home or office. We will send it to the nearest place that is convenient in case your home is not easily accessible. Roll-on/roll-off is the cheapest transportation standard in international auto shipping. We load your car into a large ship along others by driving it. We will also drive it off on arrival. You can read more about this service on the A-1 Auto Transport website. Containerized shipping offers enclosed protection for cars being transported across international boundaries.
Finding reliable transport companies
- Get estimates from different transport companies. Don’t pick the lowest price that you get. You could get yourself short-changed along the way with poor service or inflated bills. Look through different service options before making your pick.
- Get opinions from locals on the best companies for shipping cars to or from Bradley County. Go through customer reviews and ratings from trusted websites. Don’t shy away from reading through long customer reviews. These usually have a lot more to tell about the service that you are going to get from a company.
- Find out if the transport company offers insurance protection for your car while in transit. Get the insurance policy document and check for the level of coverage. You could always ask to top up if you find that what you’re getting is insufficient.
- Get the transport broker’s MC number and check it up on the FMCSA website. For a transport carrier, check their MC and DOT numbers. It is one of the surest ways of knowing whether you’re dealing with a safe and reliable company.
Head over to A-1 Auto Transport for a free and non-obligatory quote. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get your free quote today.
Zip codes included in Bradley County
- 37310- Charleston
- 37311- Cleveland
- 37312- Cleveland
- 37320- Cleveland
- 37323- Cleveland
- 37353- Mc Donald
- 37364- Cleveland