Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bradford, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Bradford, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Bradford is a small city in Arkansas that is very family oriented and offers affordable housing, a great public school system and plenty of activities throughout the year for all ages. The city hosts local events to celebrate Christmas, Easter and other holidays and they also have small arts and craft shows, a small farmers market and other attractions periodically each year.
The rate of crime in Bradford is extremely low with no violent crimes in more than ten year and very few small, petty crimes since before the year 2004. There are a few small shops in the city including a Walmart Supercenter, several gas stations and convenience stores, full service restaurants and several grocery stores.
Read more about shipping to Arkansas.
Shipping to Bradford
Shipping a car can be a daunting task. Once you have the car booked with a reliable auto transport company, be sure to take a little time to de-stress yourself and get a good feel of the new city. You can follow these tips to help you learn about the area and make sure your car is ready to be driven when it arrives:
- Try to arrive in the new city at least 1-2 days before the car is expected. This will allow time for you to unpack if you have moved, sight see and get to know the local area and get a feel for traffic as well as timing how long it will take to get to and from work, school or shopping.
- Get your driver’s license taken care of before the car arrives if possible. This will help save time when the car is there.
- Be ready to take the car to have it properly registered and titled in the state. This must be taken care of in person at the Office of Motor Vehicles (OMV) and you can take care of both at the same time.
- You must make sure that you purchase or already have an auto insurance policy that is valid in the state. Whether you purchase this prior to your relocation or after is not important as long as the vehicle is covered when it arrives and is registered in Bradford.
- You will need a clearance from the tax office showing you do not owe any personal taxes.
- You must have your current out of state registration and title. If you are making payments on the car you will need to have the lienholder’s name, address and telephone number.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bradford Auto Transport Guide
Jeff’s Auto and Wrecker Service
Jeff’s Auto and Wrecker Service is a small, independently owned and operated company that specializes in transporting all makes and models of passenger vehicles including cars, trucks, sport utility vehicles and passenger vans. They are licensed and insured and have been in business for more than four years.
3607 AR-17, Bald Knob, Arkansas 72010
Gallups Garage and Towing
Gallups Garage and Towing provides reliable and quick auto transport throughout the state as well as emergency towing and minor repair work. They are registered with the USDOT and have been in operation for more than seven years.
925 Webber Lane, Austin, Arkansas 72007
Advanced Services Towing and Recovery
Advanced Services Towing and recovery works for private vehicle owners as well as auto auctions, dealerships, financial companies, insurance companies and other businesses. They are open 24 hours per day, seven days per week and provide towing and recovery services to customers in the state of Arkansas. They offer affordable rates and fast service, day or night.
709 Harris Street, Springdale, Arkansas 72764
Bradford includes ZIP codes: