Safe And Reliable Boyle County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Cars are some of the most prized possessions a person may have. Whether it is a million dollar high-end vehicle or a simple sedan that costs a couple thousand dollars, its true worth comes into the service it renders to you. This is why the residents from Boyle County only trust Kentucky’s number one auto shipping firm; A-1 Auto Transport, to handle any and all shipping orders they may have. Why? We understand your car’s worth. The sooner it is moved from point A to point B on demand, the sooner it is available to you. Our services are prompt, swift and direct, minimizing the time taken when shipping cars to or from Boyle County.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Boyle County to Cleveland||$378||378 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Boyle County to Detroit||$391||391 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Boyle County to Little Rock||$405||541 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Jacksonville to Boyle County||$525||700 miles||3 - 5 days|
|New York to Boyle County||$555||741 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boston to Boyle County||$721||962 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boyle County to San Diego||$1061||2123 miles||6 - 8 days|
|Boyle County to Phoenix||$1062||1770 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within and around Boyle County
With more than two and a half decades of providing carrier services to Kentucky, we are well versed with all 120 counties in the state, including Boyle. We understand Boyle County like the back of our hands. The familiarity of the county’s road network, traffic patterns, socio-economic profile, terrain and availability of possible terminals allows us to tailor our carrier services to best suit our clients in Boyle. We serve Aliceton, Alum Springs, Atoka, Brumfield, Danville, Forkland, Junction City, Little Needmore, Mitchellsburg, Needmore, Parksville, Perryville and Shelby City. Clients from Mercer County, Washington County, Garrard County, Marion County, Lincoln County and Casey County also get to enjoy our services when shipping cars to or from Boyle County.
- Interstate car shipping: Boyle County is served by several major highways including US Route 127 which we use to ship cars both ways between Boyle, KY and Tennessee, Ohio and Michigan. US Route 150 on the other hand facilitates our long distance car shipping between Boyle, KY and Illinois, Indiana and Ohio. Our state to state car shipping services are fast, reliable and safe as we guarantee timely delivery of your vehicle.
- College shipping: A-1 Auto Transport provides exclusive college shipping services to the institution, students and staff. In Boyle, such services can be enjoyed by students and staff members from the American National University, Midway University, Eastern Kentucky University as well as Bluegrass Community & Technical College.
- Single and multiple car shipping: We treat all clients equally; be it an individual or household seeking to ship a single car, an entire institution or a fortune 500 company with branches in Boyle seeking to ship several fleets of vehicles. We have the capacity to handle all orders, including shipping multiple cars each to different destinations.
Find out more
Click here to find out what more services you can enjoy when shipping cars to or from Boyle County. We operate over a 24/7 cycle, so you can enjoy A-1 Auto Transport’s services on demand.
Zip codes included in Boyle County
- ZIP Code 40422 - Danville
- ZIP Code 40423 - Danville
- ZIP Code 40440 - Junction City
- ZIP Code 40452 - Mitchellsburg
- ZIP Code 40464 - Parksville
- ZIP Code 40468 - Perryville
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.