Safe And Reliable Boundary County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Boundary County is the northernmost county in the state of Idaho. It shares its northern border with Canada. Locations in the county, such as Bonners Ferry, Naples, Copeland, and Moyie Springs, are common destinations for auto shipping companies. As a top Idaho auto shipper, A-1 Auto Transport provides the services of shipping cars to or from Boundary County. Read on for more details about our services and why you should hire us.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Boundary County to Seattle||$400||400 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Boundary County to Salt Lake City||$564||752 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Boundary County to Los Angeles||$795||1326 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Phoenix to Boundary County||$846||1410 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Detroit to Boundary County||$1025||2051 miles||6 - 8 days|
|New York to Boundary County||$1026||2567 miles||7 - 9 days|
|Boundary County to Nashville||$1041||1736 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car transportation in Boundary County
We provide the following car transportation services in Boundary County:
- Enclosed and open transport – when shipping cars you have to choose between these two methods of shipping. Open transport is the most common as it is cheap. It is very convenient during shipping of multiple cars and short-distance shipping. Enclosed transport costs a little more but it protects your car from road debris and harsh weather conditions. It is ideal for expensive vehicles.
- Door-to-door services and terminal shipping – these are the two methods of pickup and delivery that we offer. The door-to-door option requires us to pick and deliver your car from and to locations of your choice. With the terminal shipping option, you have to drop-off and pick your car at any of our shipping terminals.
Shipping services in Boundary County
Of all our auto shipping services, the most common in Boundary County are:
- Interstate car shipping – we ship cars to and from out-of-state locations. We cover all states, including Hawaii and Alaska. Our recent customers in the county required shipping services to and from locations in the states of New York, Wyoming, Washington, Montana, and Texas.
- International car shipping – the most common international shipping destination from Boundary County is Canada. We ship cars by road to British Columbia and other provinces in Canada.
The cost of shipping cars to or from Boundary County
Unfortunately, there is no conventional formula for calculating the cost of shipping cars. It is so because every shipping job is unique. Nonetheless, the main factors influencing the cost of shipping are the distance of shipping and the weight of the car. Generally, it will cost you between $0.5 and $1.5 per mile to ship a small or mid-sized car.
For an accurate estimate of the amount it will cost to ship your car, request a quote from us. There is nothing to lose as the quote is non-obligatory and free.
Why we are the best
We are your best choice when shipping cars to or from Boundary County for the following reasons:
- Experience: We have more than two decades of experience. Over the years, we have learned the best shipping techniques and how to tackle all the challenges that come up during car transportation.
- Fast car shipping: We deliver cars on time. Also, we do not make delivery and pickup promises we cannot keep. Should you be in urgent need of car shipping services, consider our expedited shipping service.
- Safe car shipping: We handle your car as if it were our own. Our staff is trained on safe loading and unloading techniques and our carriers have the latest auto shipping technology. As you can see on this government website, we have clean safety records.
If your car arrives with damages, our insurance coverage is adequate to take care of any extent of repairs.
Let the experts ship your car!
A-1 Auto Transport has the experience, the expertise, and the resources needed to safely deliver your car on time. In addition to that, our quality services are available at affordable rates. So, why don’t you let us ship your car? To book our services, call us or request an online quote.
Zip codes included in Boundary County:
- 83805 Bonners Ferry
- 83826 Eastport
- 83845 Moyie Springs
- 83847 Naples
- 83853 Porthill
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.
Email me - firstname.lastname@example.org