Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bonifay, Florida
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bonifay Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bonifay covers four square miles of beautiful country homes, lush greenery and recreational facilities and a busy downtown district. As the most convenient commuting option in the region, you should include a private vehicle in your moving plans. Come to A-1 Auto Transport if you need any help when shipping cars to or from Bonifay. We have the safest and most reliable options in Florida.
Areas covered in Bonifay
We can move into town through any of the major road networks, from the I-10 down south, Highway 90 up north, or across the city on Route 79. We can also deliver to nearby Bethlehem, Chipley, Westville, Vernon, and Wausau.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Atlanta to Bonifay||244$||244 miles||2-4 days|
|Bonifay to Tampa||365$||365 miles||2-4 days|
|San Antonio to Bonifay||612$||816 miles||3-5 days|
|Bonifay to Washington D.C.||664$||885 miles||3-5 days|
|Bonifay to Minneapolis||774$||1290 miles||4-6 days|
|Bonifay to Boston||799||1331 miles||4-6 days|
|Denver to Bonifay||928$||1547 miles||5-7 days|
|San Lake City to Bonifay||1017$||2034 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Services offered in Bonifay
- RoRo ships can line up thousands of vehicles for a long haul across the sea. A team of handlers will drive the automobiles into the ship and strap them in for transportation. A similar process happens upon arrival at the destination.
- When you have a highly expensive vehicle, we can fit it inside a shipping container to shield it from external hazards while in transit. Containerized transport allows you to include personal effects in the shipment.
- We will take the care of your restoration projects, prototypes, luxury and high-performance sports cars. The enclosed standard offers a protective shield from possible damage by external hazards. Our team of skilled handlers will secure your vehicle throughout the process.
- Most dealerships and manufacturers prefer the open-air standard for regular vehicle transfers. Our twin-deck trailers can handle between 8-11 cars on the same trip, leading to one of the cheapest options for shipping cars to or from Bonifay.
- It is cheaper to send off or receive your vehicle using the terminals. We will coordinate the drop-off or pickup point at one of the available transport depots in Florida.
- Door-to-door transport helps to secure the process from start to finish while avoiding the high-traffic terminals, which may cause possible damage during the transit process. An A-1 Auto Transport representative will fetch it and bring it to your home or business premises.
Cars that we ship
We have reliable transport solutions for all types of vehicles including standard cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATVs, construction equipment, boats, yachts, RVs, SUVs, earthmovers, tractors, classics, luxury vehicles, and more.
How to prepare a car for shipping
Give the vehicle a thorough clean before running it through an inspection process. Prepare a record of the pre-existing, scratches, chips, dents, and blemishes. Use a camera to take close up shots of the imperfections and dated photographs from all angles.
Do not load the vehicle with household goods and personal effects. It may add extra weight to the truck, leading to hold-ups at the checkpoints. Ask for guidance from the transporter as some of the items might lead to penalties or confiscation.
It is cheaper to transport a running vehicle. To get the process moving on swiftly try to fix the outstanding mechanical problems in advance. Take it through the following maintenance steps:
- Keep the battery on a full charge and firmly fixed it in its compartment
- Check and top off the fluid levels
- Inflate the tires
- Document all the operational oddities and aggressive leaks on the vehicle
Detach all the custom accessories from the vehicle. Arrange to transport the spoilers, DVD players, TVs, speakers, ground effects, bike racks, luggage racks, and GPs as separate items from the car. You can leave the essentials like the jack and spare tire.
Run down the fuel to about 1/4 of the tank. Too much gas may add unnecessary weight on the truck, which complicates the shipping process. Do not leave it empty unless you declared it as a non-running vehicle.
Remove the antenna and fold back the side-view mirrors. Use a protective cover on the other loose parts to prevent possible damage during the handling process. If you have a convertible, secure the top to shield the interior parts from debris and rough weather.
Remove all the toll tags and EZ-passes. They may attract unnecessary charges as the truck travels along the highway. Disable the alarm system and record the current odometer reading. Find a locksmith to make a spare set of keys that you will hand over to the truck driver.
A-1 Auto Transport is a US-based car shipper, licensed, bonded, and insured as a vehicle carrier. We specialize in offering reliable logistics to families, professionals, college students, dealerships, manufacturers, small businesses, and large corporations shipping cars to or from Bonifay.
Kick start the process for free!
Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free and non-obligatory quote from A-1 Auto Transport today.