Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bond County, Illinois
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bond County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Are you relocating with your family to Bond County? We can make the moving process much easier for you. A-1 Auto Transport offers professional vehicle moving services to all the fifty states in the US and to/from overseas locations.
Illinois is one of our regular destinations. We ship to all counties and cities within the state. We have a competent team that is focused on offering the best services to vehicle owners from the point of booking to the final delivery of the vehicle.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bond County to Chicago||$265||265 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bond County to New York||$680||907 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bond County to Boston||$688||1147 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Miami to Bond County||$723||1205 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Phoenix to Bond County||$907||1512 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Bond County to Portland||$1042||2085 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Bond County to San Diego||$1119||1865 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Bond County
Road transportation is the best way to move vehicles from Bound County to other locations within the US. We have become familiar with the road network of the 383 square mile area making it easy for us to pick up and drop off vehicles at agreed timelines. Shipping cars to or from Bond County is done using Interstate 70 which connects the area to nearby cities and counties.
We also ship cars to adjacent counties using a number of roads including U.S. Route 40. The highway, which we use as alternative to the interstate road, can also be used to access nearby counties such as Montgomery County to the north, Fayette County to the east, Clinton County to the south, and Madison County to the west. Other roads that lead to the counties that border Bond County are Illinois Routes 127, 140, and 143.
Our service portfolio
All our services are customer-focused and aim to provide solutions for a variety of shipping needs. Here are some options to choose from when shipping cars to or from Bond County:
- Classic car shipping: We ship classic cars to auto shows or private collectors interested in vintage cars. The high-value vehicles are moved using enclosed transport trailers to offer them maximum protection when in transit. We bring your classic car to your doorstep or have it dropped off at a terminal close by.
- Dealer to dealer shipping: We move a wide range of vehicles to locations within the US and overseas on behalf of car dealerships. We have a large fleet of trucks that can handle large tonnage, making it possible to move more than one car at a go.
- Door to door delivery: We offer convenient auto transport services by picking your car up anywhere and dropping it off right your driveway. We even give you the chance to inspect the loading and unloading process to ensure that everything is done to your satisfaction.
Let us be your shipping partner!
A-1 Auto Transport has a lot of experience in shipping cars to or from Bond County, as well as the rest of the US. We have the right resources, equipment, and transport trailers to ensure that your vehicle arrives safe and sound. To book our services or to get a quote at no charge, contact our sales team today!
Zip codes included in Bond County
- 62246- Ayers
- 62275- Baden Baden
- 62246- Beaver Creek
- 62246- Dudleyville
- 62246 -Greenville
- 62284 -Hookdale
- 62275 -Jamestown
- 62275- Millersburg
- 62262- Mulberry Grove
- 62275- Old Ripley
- 62273 -Pierron
- 62284- Pleasant Mound
- 62275- Pocahontas
- 62086- Reno
- 62262- Royal Lake Resort
- 62284 -Smithboro
- 62086 -Sorento
- 62246 -Stubblefield
- 62246- Wisetown
- 62246 -Woburn