How To Ship Your BMW M3.
The BMW M3, a compact executive car, has its origin from the 3 Series. It has several models following different models of the 3 Series, such as E30 M3, E36 M3, E46 M3, E90/E92/E93 M3 and F80 M3. They come as a coupe, saloon or convertible cars, with many improvements over the 3 Series.
The latest is the F80 M3, whose production began in 2014. It comes as a 4-door saloon, with 3.0 L S55 twin turbo engine and manual or automatic transmission, and offers a top speed of 155 mph.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
If you are thinking of shipping a BMW M3, here are some things you should get conversant with about car shipping.
- Auto transport: This has to do with movement of cars from one place to another, and is better handled by auto shipping companies. These are companies that specialize in shipping vehicles, as opposed to other shipping companies that handle general items.
- Carrier: A carrier is a special kind of vehicle (trailer or truck) that is used in conveying cars from one point to another.
- Open carrier: Open carriers are used to move many cars at the same time, and as the name suggests, they do not have any coverage. Shipping with open carriers is less expensive; however, the cars are exposed to weather elements, dusts, or any other hazards. It is ideal for regular/less classy cars.
- Enclosed carrier: As opposed to open carriers, enclosed carriers offer protection to the car from weather factors and other hazards. It is better to use this when shipping very expensive cars, so as to guarantee more protection. However, it is more expensive than the open carrier.
- Terminals: A terminal is a place (facility) within an area, where cars to be shipped can be dropped off to be picked up by a carrier, and cars delivered can also be dropped by the carrier to be picked by their owners.
- Door to door: While some companies use only terminals, there are those who are able to pick cars from wherever clients have them, and also deliver them to the door steps of their owners.
- Rates: A rate is how much it will cost to ship from one point to another.
- Quote: A quote is an estimation of the cost of shipping an item from its origin to its destination. Usually, you are expected to supply some information about the vehicle to allow a given company compute and issue a quote based on the information provided.
- Domestic shipping: This has to do with moving a car within the national borders. It is usually from state to state, across the country.
- International shipping: In this case, long distance, overseas movement of vehicles is possible for companies whose coverage is wide. Such company is able to move your car from coast to coast, across countries, wherever you want it.
Now, if you are ready to ship your BMW M3, we are ready to help you with our premium car transport services. And if you are wondering how much it costs, you can get a quote by filling the correct information, and you will receive prompt response from our staff.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- What Makes Us Better?