How To Ship Your BMW 3 Series.
The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car that has been in production since 1975, having seen different generations. While the fifth generation came as sedan, wagon, coupe and cabriolet, the sixth generation, which is its latest, comes as a 4-door saloon, 5-door touring or 5-door hatchback.
It comes with turbocharged engines, manual or automatic transmissions, and rear-wheel or all-wheel drive system.
Choosing A Shipping Company.
If you have decided on purchasing a BMW 3 Series car, several things may have guided that decision. To also decide on the shipping company that will handle its delivery, such decision should also be guided by certain factors. Here is a checklist to help you.
- Professionalism: From visiting a company’s website, you can begin to evaluate how competent and professional the company and its services are.
- Years of experience: With experience and years of existence, shipping companies are able to improve their knowledge of the business, and the nature of their services. Also, they build more robust and reliable infrastructure. Hence, it is better to go with a company that has been around for a while.
- Adequate manpower: Does the company possess the right human resources to handle the shipping of cars? Such persons knowledgeable in the business is important to avoid many errors that can arise during the process.
- Licensure and certification: Being licensed is a proof that the company is operating legally, and you know you are dealing with real people.
- Strong and wide coverage: How far does the company go? Do they handle both domestic and international delivery? If so, that means they are able to move your car from state to state, and they also cover coast to coast, and can ship your car to/from any country of your choice. For this, the company needs a good network of shipping agents and customs brokers in different countries.
- Affordability: The shipping rate is also an important factor. Cheap and affordable rates are always preferable to exorbitant prices. You should look out for a company whose services are reasonably priced.
- Versatility of service: Several options exist for shipping cars, and it is important that an auto shipping company offer these, as some allow for more convenience for clients. Door to door pick-up and delivery of vehicles means the vehicle can be picked from or dropped at any location the client chooses. This is against having a fixed pick-up center in a particular location. Open and enclosed carriers are different carrier options for cars. The open carriers are less expensive, but the vehicles are exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers guarantee more protection for the vehicle. Shipment protection should also be available, so that vehicles can be insured.
As a shipping company that understands both the business and the concerns of clients, we have put in place the right structure to guarantee successful delivery of clients’ vehicles and have only had success stories so far. We’d like the delivery of your BMW 3 Series to be part of them. Get a quote today; it is free and will only take filling up a little information about the shipment.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.