How To Ship Your BMW 3 Series.
The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car that has been in production since 1975, having seen different generations. While the fifth generation came as sedan, wagon, coupe and cabriolet, the sixth generation, which is its latest, comes as a 4-door saloon, 5-door touring or 5-door hatchback.
It comes with turbocharged engines, manual or automatic transmissions, and rear-wheel or all-wheel drive system.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Choosing A Shipping Company.
If you have decided on purchasing a BMW 3 Series car, several things may have guided that decision. To also decide on the shipping company that will handle its delivery, such decision should also be guided by certain factors. Here is a checklist to help you.
- Professionalism: From visiting a company’s website, you can begin to evaluate how competent and professional the company and its services are.
- Years of experience: With experience and years of existence, shipping companies are able to improve their knowledge of the business, and the nature of their services. Also, they build more robust and reliable infrastructure. Hence, it is better to go with a company that has been around for a while.
- Adequate manpower: Does the company possess the right human resources to handle the shipping of cars? Such persons knowledgeable in the business is important to avoid many errors that can arise during the process.
- Licensure and certification: Being licensed is a proof that the company is operating legally, and you know you are dealing with real people.
- Strong and wide coverage: How far does the company go? Do they handle both domestic and international delivery? If so, that means they are able to move your car from state to state, and they also cover coast to coast, and can ship your car to/from any country of your choice. For this, the company needs a good network of shipping agents and customs brokers in different countries.
- Affordability: The shipping rate is also an important factor. Cheap and affordable rates are always preferable to exorbitant prices. You should look out for a company whose services are reasonably priced.
- Versatility of service: Several options exist for shipping cars, and it is important that an auto shipping company offer these, as some allow for more convenience for clients. Door to door pick-up and delivery of vehicles means the vehicle can be picked from or dropped at any location the client chooses. This is against having a fixed pick-up center in a particular location. Open and enclosed carriers are different carrier options for cars. The open carriers are less expensive, but the vehicles are exposed to weather factors. Enclosed carriers guarantee more protection for the vehicle. Shipment protection should also be available, so that vehicles can be insured.
As a shipping company that understands both the business and the concerns of clients, we have put in place the right structure to guarantee successful delivery of clients’ vehicles and have only had success stories so far. We’d like the delivery of your BMW 3 Series to be part of them. Get a quote today; it is free and will only take filling up a little information about the shipment.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?