Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bluff City, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Bluff City, Arkansas Professional car Shipping
Bluff City is a small town in the southeastern portion of Arkansas. Bluff City, just as many areas of Arkansas, is a great place to enjoy the great outdoors. Bluff City is home to White Oak State park, Poison Springs Battlefield Park, White oak Lake and several other public parks, lakes and recreation areas where residents and tourists can take advantage of camping, swimming, water skiing, canoeing and other great fun outdoors.
Families enjoy spending time hiking and having picnics in the park as well as playing sports, walking and biking and other fun family activities. The city has several locally owned businesses including clothing and shoe stores, medical clinics, pharmacies, restaurants and much more.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bluff City to Dallas||$328||328 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Oklahoma City to Bluff City||$376||376 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Bluff City to Des Moines||$489||653 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Charlotte to Bluff City||$562||750 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Bluff City to Denver||$603||1006 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bluff City||$612||1020 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bluff City to San Francisco||$1002||2004 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Los Angeles to Bluff City||$1023||1705 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Questions and Answers
- What is the best time of day to have a car picked up or delivered? – Basically, a car can be picked up or delivered at any time of the day or night depending on how long it takes a driver to drive to your location. Most people do prefer to have their vehicle picked up and delivered during daylight hours. This allows the inspection to be accurate because the driver, and the vehicle owner, can see all areas of the car clearly and if there is any damage, especially when the car is delivered, it is always best to be able to see it clearly so it can be noted in the inspection report and a claim can be filed immediately. If the driver wants to pick the car up or deliver it after dusk, try to get him to wait until the next morning when the sun is already up.
- I have a classic Chevy and a friend said to have it top loaded. What is top loading? – Top loading a car means that the car will be loaded on the top of the truck. This is the best choice for classic and expensive cars if you are using open auto transport as it will prevent the car from coming into contact with other cars during transport. This will help ensure that the car will not be scratched or that fluids from other cars will not fall onto the car during shipment. Top loading will typically cost anywhere from $100 to $300 more when shipping on an open carrier.
- I have a very expensive vehicle and need to make sure it is completely secure during transport. What is the best way to ship a valuable car or a sports car, exotic car or classic car? – While open auto transport is the least expensive and the most widely used form of transport used worldwide, the safest way to ship an extremely valuable car is going to be with enclosed transport. Enclosed transport will cost more than open transport, as much as 50% more depending on the company you hire, but it is well worth the expenditure if you want to fully protect your car during shipment. Enclosed auto transport is sealed on all sides and often you may locate carriers that are climate controlled and even have padded walls for extra protection. Be sure to ask upfront if the company offers enclosed transport.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bluff City Auto Transport Directory
M&M Service and Wrecker
M&M Service and Wrecker is a family owned and operated business that operates 24.7 to provide reliable auto transport for private vehicle owners as well as small and large business. They also offer emergency wrecker and local and long distance towing services as well as roadside assistance. Roadside assistance includes lockout services, emergency fuel delivery, tire changes and flat tire repair and battery boost service. They are licensed, insured and bonded and have been in business longer than three years.
1619 US-67, Prescott, Arkansas 71857
Bluff City includes ZIP codes: