Bisbee, Arizona Professional Auto Shipping
Bisbee is just southeast of Tucson and is home to around 6000 people. The city was once a large mining town, but over the years mining dwindled down and groups began opening tourist attractions that included tours of the large underground mines. Today, millions of people from around the world visit Bisbee for the mine tours and other mine related sites. The Copper Queen Hotel, a hotel that is the epicenter of the city, has been a huge attraction for celebrities including John Wayne.
There are many local shopping centers in Bisbee that include retail stores, coffee shops, theatre and other entertainment and plenty of restaurants. The downtown area has many beautiful historical buildings and people enjoy walking tours and other historical tours of the city. The American Association of Retired Persons has voted Bisbee as one of the best places in America to retire and stated that the city is one of the most ‘alive’ cities in North America.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bisbee to San Diego||$375||501 miles||2-4 days|
|Bisbee to Las Vegas||$377||503 miles||2-4 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bisbee||$648||865 miles||3-5 days|
|Bisbee to Sacramento||$721||962 miles||3-5 days|
|Louisville (KY) to Bisbee||$1007||1679 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bisbee||$1106||2212 miles||6-8 days|
|Bisbee to Tampa||$1184||1974 miles||5-7 days|
|Bisbee to New York||$1184||2369 miles||6-8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
You can learn more about Bisbee by visiting the official city website.
Read more about importing a vehicle to Arizona.
Car Shipping Tips
When you are planning to move to Bisbee and need to ship your car, be sure to follow these tips to make sure your car is fully prepared and to help lower the risk of damage during auto transport:
- Make sure all personal items are removed from the inside of the car. This includes paperwork, GPS, CD’s or DVD’s, radar detectors and other loose or removable electronics and items.
- Be sure to have the vehicle checked to make sure the battery is fully charged and the tires and brakes are in good condition.
- You will need to lower the fuel to around a quarter tank and will also want to make sure the fluids, such as the antifreeze, are filled to the appropriate levels.
- Take pictures of the vehicle from all angles and be sure to document any current damage before the car is picked up for transport. This will include any scratches, dents and minor dings that may be on the car. You will want to save the pictures until the vehicle is delivered so you can compare the condition at delivery to when the car was picked up.
- Shut the alarm system off before the car is loaded. If it cannot be shut off you need to show the driver how to turn it off during transport if it should happen to set off.
- Have all paperwork including the proof of insurance and the shipping contract in your possession before the date the car is scheduled to picked up for delivery to the new location.
Bisbee Auto Transport Guide
TLS Transportation is a trucking company located in Arizona. They haul motor vehicles, large machinery and equipment and general freight throughout the state as well as to locations in the Midwest. They are registered with the US DOT and have accreditation from the FMCSA for auto transport. All services with TLS Transportation are fully licensed, insured and bonded.
2513 North Grand Avenue, Nogales, AZ 85621
Southern Star Express
Southern Star Express is a nationwide trucking company that provides reliable transport to the Midwest as well as well as the southern United States. They are completely licensed and carry cargo and liability insurance on all freight and motor vehicles that they transport.
6049 South Nantac Rim Drive, Tucson, AZ 85706
Bisbee includes ZIP codes:
Related Information & FAQ
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.