Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Biggers, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Biggers, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Biggers is a small town in northeastern Arkansas. It is located in Randolph County and is just down the interstate from Pocahontas. Biggers is a small, family oriented town that thrives on rugged adventure, quiet neighborhoods and beautiful natural scenery. The town is fully encompassed by thick forest and there are many camping grounds as well as fishing areas in local rivers and lakes. Fishing, farming and forestry are the leading employment opportunities in Biggers.
These are followed by healthcare, transportation, social services and sales related jobs. Local residents are able to enjoy several local events each year including holiday events for the whole community, art and craft shows and even small classes to learn computers and technology, arts and crafts and others. Two large colleges, Arkansas State University in Jonesboro and Three Rivers Community College in Poplar Bluff, are less than 50 miles outside of Biggers and provide great opportunities for education to local Biggers residents.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Biggers to Kansa City||$357||357 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Columbus to Biggers||$429||572 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Biggers to New York||$663||1105 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Bismarck to Biggers||$672||1121 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Biggers to Santa Fe||$745||994 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Phoenix to Biggers||$851||1419 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Biggers to Las Vegas||$943||1572 miles||5 – 7 days|
|Seatte to Biggers||$1096||2193 miles||6 – 8 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Preparing Your Vehicle For Auto Transport
One of the most important things you need to do when you have a car shipped is prepare the car for transport. Having the car fully prepared can save time as well as possibly lower the cost of shipping altogether. Keep the following tips provided for you by A-1 Auto Transport in mind to make sure your vehicle is ready for auto transport:
- Verify that the auto transporter has valid insurance coverage. You can verify coverage as well as license and other necessary information by visiting the website to the FMCSA.
- Take the car and have it washed and detailed to get the car extremely clean. The undercarriage, as well as the body, tires and even the engine, should be clean and grease and dirt free.
- The only personal items left inside the car should be a spare tire and a jack. Auto transporters are not insured to haul personal items and drivers will usually require everything emptied before they will load the car. Having it taken care of ahead of time will save time when the driver arrives for the car.
- Lower the gasoline to no more than a half tank. Typically, a quarter tank is sufficient for transport as it will allow the driver to load and unload. The lower the tank, the less weight the car will have and the less cost it will be for transport.
- Check with your auto insurance company or your insurance paperwork to make sure the vehicle is covered by your personal auto policy.
- Take detailed photos of the vehicle and be sure that you have the time/date stamp set to “on” when you take the photos. Save them and be sure to file them away for safety reasons. When the car is delivered, you will have the saved photos to compare with the condition of the car upon arrival.
- Get a phone number that can be sued after the transporters normal business hours.
- Ask for the driver’s contact number so you may reach him if you have questions or concerns about delivery.
- Get a hard copy of all paperwork from the auto transport company before the vehicle is picked up.
- Be ready to meet the driver when the car is picked up and delivered. You must be present to sign the inspection paper as well as the vehicle release form.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Biggers Auto Transport Guide
Muscle Relocation is a moving company that provides quick solutions to home and corporate relocation as well as for auto transport nationwide. They can schedule vehicles to be shipped for reasonable rates with fully insured and licensed drivers as well as professional moving staff to have your home or office moved as quickly as possible. This company has been in business for more than five years and they serve the Biggers area of Arkansas as well as nationwide relocation.
2745 Bedoll Avenue, Poplar Bluff, Missouri 63901
Cook’s 24 Hour Wrecker Services
Cook’s 24 Hour Wrecker services has been in operation for more than five years and they are fully licensed, insured and bonded. They provide fast auto shipping via open trucks for private vehicle owners, auctions, businesses, and others. They also provide quick roadside assistance including tire changes, battery jumps, and lockout services. They can transport motor vehicles statewide and offer fast response times when customers call for service.
Walnut Ridge, Arkansas 72476
Biggers includes ZIP codes: