Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Big Flat, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Big Flat, Arkansas Safe and Secure Auto Transport
Big Flat is a very small town in northern Arkansas. The city is primarily a bedroom community with low housing cost and plenty of land for hunting during deer season. Hunters come from many areas of Arkansas to hunt at deer camps in the woodland areas around Big Flats. There is also a lot of water in Big Flat and people enjoy fishing throughout the year as well as boating, swimming, and other water sports.
Camping and hiking are also very popular for local residents as well as visitors to Big Flat. Situated near the Ozark Mountains, Big Flat has a great deal of beautiful mountain scenery and land surrounding it in all directions. The White River, Spring River, and Little Red River are some of the most beautiful rivers in the U.S. and fishermen enjoy the vast amount of trout and bass that can be fished out of the rivers.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Big Flat to Memphis||$176||176 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Big Flat||$631||1052 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Big Flat to Raleigh||$693||925 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Tuscon to Big Flat||$782||1304 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Big Flat to Phoenix||$786||1310 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Big Flat||$877||1463 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Big Flat to Salem||$888||1481 miles||4 – 6 days|
|San Diego to Big Flat||$997||1663 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Keep the following tips from A-1 Auto Transport in mind when having a car shipped to Big Flat, Arkansas:
- Use online resources to search for auto transport companies.
- Use keywords such as auto shipping, car shipping or local car transport when searching for a company.
- Get quotes online for several companies. You can often get quotes directly on a company website.
- Call and speak to an agent after you submit for a quote so you can provide detailed information and get an accurate quote.
- Check reviews on the company website as well as on auto transport sites. Make sure the sites you check are not sites that make companies pay to be listed.
- Check the company insurance and verify that it is valid by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. You can check with them by visiting their website.
- Know upfront whether you want to use open or enclosed transport, Open is great for all types of motor vehicles and is the least expensive option nationwide. Enclosed transport is best for highly valuable, exotic, antique and fragile vehicles. It is more costly but it will help ensure a safe and secure transportation environment for the car.
- Have the car prepared by driving the fuel down to no more than a quarter tank, cleaning it inside and out and removing all personal content. Your agent will detail all that they require for auto preparation before the date the car is picked up.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Big Flat Auto Transport Index
Barlow Transportation Services
Barlow Transportation Services is a family owned trucking company that is registered with the U.S. Department of Transportation and provides fully licensed and insured auto transport throughout the Midwest states of the U.S. Barlow Transportation Services has a well-respected reputation among customers and works hard to provide safe and secure auto transport to all customers.
9599 State Route F, Koshkonong, Missouri 65692
Big Flat includes ZIP codes: