Bethel Heights, Arkansas Professional Auto Shipping
Bethel Heights is home to nearly 3000 people and is located in the Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers metro area of Arkansas. Bethel Heights is a small town with a wide array of local business, friendly residents that are very family oriented, beautiful and safe residential neighborhoods and a variety of public recreation spaces including parks, a swimming pool, nature trails and sports fields. The town has a large selection of restaurants, retail shops and entertainment venues including theatre, movies, and museums and much more for the whole family.
You can learn more about Bethel Heights by checking the official city website. The site has great information for new residents and visitors including city organizations, utility companies, a city history and information on local events and attractions.
Read more about vehicle import to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Bethel Heights to Baton Rouge||$408||544 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Minneapolis to Bethel Heights||$492||657 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Colorado Springs to Bethel Heights||$567||756 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Charlotte to Bethel Heights||$718||958 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Salt Lake City to Bethel Heights||$769||1282 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bethel Heights to New York||$779||1299 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Bethel Heights to Los Angeles||$926||1544 miles||5 - 7 days|
|Sacramento to Bethel Heights||$1102||1837 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Bethel Heights Car Shipping Q&A
- How long will it take to transport my car once it is loaded onto the carrier? - All auto transport times will vary due to road and weather conditions, truck maintenance, pickup and delivery locations, other vehicle owners and other issues that may arise along the way. Once the car has been loaded onto the carrier you may expect the following time frame in general:
- Local Transport: 1-3 days
- State to State with Connecting States: 2-4 days
- North to South (South to North): 3-5 days
- Coast to Coast: 7-14 days
- International: 21-30 days
- Do I need to be present when the car is picked up or delivered? - You, or someone that you appoint to stand in your place need to be present when the car is picked up and delivered. The driver must complete an inspection to check for signs of damage and you, or your appointed representative must sign the inspection report as well as the delivery ticket when the car is delivered.
- What payment formats will an auto transport company accept? - Each auto transport company accepts various payment formats. Some will accept charge and debit cards while others will only accept cash at the time the car is picked up or even money order. Watch out for companies that ask for payments via wire transport or ask for large deposits or the full payment upfront. Wire transfers are not traceable and there are unscrupulous companies that will accept the transfer and then disappear.
Bethel Heights Auto Transport Guide
J.B. Hunt Transport
J.B. Hunt Transport is a nationwide trucking company that ships automobiles, trucks of all sizes, sport utility vehicles large and small, boats and motorcycles, general freight, grocery merchandise, dry goods, refrigerated shipments, heavyweight and oversized material. They can ship to and from every state in the continental United States and all transport is fully insured and licensed. J.B. hunt has excellent ratings, an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and has been in business for more than twenty years.
705 North Bloomington Street, Lowell, Arkansas 72745
First Phaze LLC
First Phaze LLC is a trucking company located in Springdale, Arkansas. They are a privately owned and operated company that handles general freight shipping as well as auto transport. They can be contacted by phone to get a quote and to book transport. All transport is licensed and insured and they are registered with the USDOT.
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
Bethel Heights includes ZIP codes:
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.