Best Company to Ship a Car to Germany
The quickest and safest way to find the best car shipping company is by going online and researching the international transporters in the area. You’ll notice that you have many options. They key is to sort through the transport companies to find the one’s with all the right qualifications. The goal is to compile a small list of auto transporters you’d like to call for more information and quotes. You should always compare several quotes before making a final decision on whom to buy shipping services from.
If you don’t have the time to do your own research, you could hire a broker. They network with the leading car shipping companies and even find the lowest shipping rates. They have room to negotiate costs, and modify transport services and insurance plans. Your transport broker will compare companies and quotes for you, making the process of finding the right auto transporter even easier.
What You Should Look for in an Auto Transport Company
There are certain qualities to look for in an auto transport company. By doing online research and asking the companies questions, you can find out if they have any of these traits. Below, you’ll learn more about these qualities so that you’re prepared in your quest to find the best car shipping company.
- Durable, high quality shipping equipment such as lifts and other heavy machinery are owned by the shipping company. They’ll have everything they need including the latest shipping technology, to make sure your car is safely shipped to Germany.
- As a licensed car shipping company, the state requires that each shipping customer is provided with at least liability coverage. Additional insurance coverage is available for purchase through most car shipping companies.
- The transporter should have DOT registration, BBB approval and other certifications and licensing.
- They’ll have an assortment of low cost shipping services available to you. Having these options makes it easier to customize your vehicle’s shipping process to Germany.
- They’ll have experienced professionals guide you through the process of shipping. You can count on them to help you gain import approval through Customs. They have a lot of understanding of foreign import laws.
- It’ll be easy to find positive reviews, testimonials and ratings online for the transport company.
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.