Safe And Reliable Berrien County Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Planning to ship a car to or from Berrien County? A-1 Auto Transport is the best transport company for shipping cars to or from Berrien County. We have been offering car shipment services to Michigan, nationwide and overseas for years. We have positive reviews on our excellent services and wide resources.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Berrien County to Indianapolis||$198||198 miles||1 - 2 days|
|Berrien County to Nashville||$466||466 miles||2 - 4 days|
|Berrien County to Minneapolis||$496||496 miles||2 - 4 days|
|New York to Berrien County||$546||729 miles||3 - 5 days|
|San Antonio to Berrien County||$774||1290 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Miami to Berrien County||$823||1373 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Berrien County to Salt Lake City||$878||1464 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Berrien County to Las Vegas||$1089||1815 miles||5 - 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Our Services in Berrien County
We provide a wide range of vehicle transportation services while shipping cars to and from Berrien County. You can choose from the following services:
- All-Terrain Vehicles/ATV: At A-1 Auto Transport, we ship a wide variety of sport, off road and recreation vehicles to all locations across the United States and internationally. We use only industrial strength skids and nonabrasive soft ties to ensure a fully secure and safe method of transport, regardless of distance or current location.
- Door to door, pickup drop off: With the door to door transport option, A-1 Auto Transport offers a service that will deliver your vehicle directly from location to destination without the hassle of having to drop off or retrieve your auto.
- Non op car shipping and transport services: The act of shipping a non-op car is much different than that of the shipping process for an operable vehicle. It takes a great deal of labor and the use of tools and equipment not normally used for the transport of a vehicle in good condition.
Why ChooseA-1 Auto Transport?
Is reliability, pocket-friendly and experience some of your top priorities in your search? Look no further! A-1 Auto Transport is here for you! We have been in this industry for over 20 years and can therefore provide you with nothing but the best service. You have come across various companies but this is why we are the better option compared to the rest:
- Our success story and ratings will give you the much needed confidence that you have made the right choice.
- We offer professional services and are available 24/7 should you need to get in touch with us.
- We offer competitive pricing but offer exemplary quality of services. What’s more, we are so confident that you will have a great experience and will offer you a quote for free!
- We prioritize the safety of your car as we understand it is an important investment. We handle it with the utmost care during loading, unloading, and storage. To understand, how careful we are with your car, please check our safety records on this US DOT website.
Are you shipping to or from locations in Michigan or an out of state location? Whichever the case, you are in the right place. We specialize in both intrastate and interstate vehicle shipping.
Get in Touch!
A-1 Auto Transport has been offering professional and dependable experience while shipping cars to or from Berrien County over the years. Talk to us today for more information or request a free quote.
Zip Codes Included in Berrien County
- 49104 Andrews University
- 49101 Baroda
- 49022 Benton Harbor
- 49023 Benton Harbor
- 49102 Berrien Center
- 49103 Berrien Springs
- 49104 Berrien Springs
- 49106 Bridgman
- 49107 Buchanan
- 49120 Niles
- 49126 Sodus
- 49127 Stevensville
- 49128 Three Oaks
- 49129 Union Pier
Written By:Joe Webster
Joe Webster began his journey in the auto transport field by attending the University of Southern California (USC), where he graduated with a Bachelor of Business Marketing.
After college, he started his career in the auto transport industry from the bottom up and has done virtually every job there is to do at A-1 Auto Transport, including but not limited to: Truck Driver, Dispatch, Sales, PR, Bookkeeping, Transport Planner, Transport Manager, International Transport Manager, Brokering, Customer Service, and Marketing. Working with his mentor Tony Taylor, Joe Webster has learned the ins and outs of this industry which is largely misunderstood.
With over 30 years experience in the industry, we've been helping people ship their vehicles, motorcycles, RV's, heavy equipment, household goods and more across the country or overseas without a hitch. Ask us anything.