Domestic USA & International Auto Shipping
- Quote Calculator
Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Beedeville, Arkansas
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Beedeville, Arkansas Professional Auto Transport
Beedeville is a very small town in Jackson County and is a town filled with historical sites, buildings and even local residents with a historical connection to the area. The town’s mayor, Wyant Beede, is a descendant of the original Beede family that founded Beedeville. The town is surrounded by beautiful woodland area where hunters enjoy der, squirrel and quail hunting throughout the year and campers can find beautiful scenic routes to travel to camp and hike through the woods.
Beedeville is small and has a few small, locally owned retail shops as well as a small café’. It is located less than 40 miles from Jonesboro, Arkansas where local residents are able to spend time shopping at large, national chain retailers, large grocers and other shops as well as have plenty of entertainment including live theater, movies and much more.
Read more about shipping to Arkansas.
Car Shipping Q&A
- How do I prepare my vehicle for auto transport? – There are a few simple things that you need to do to make sure your car is ready to go. First, it will need to be washed so no dirt is visible or stuck to the undercarriage. This is important so the driver will be able to see all surface areas clearly when he does the pre-delivery inspection and also so no dirt can fall off the vehicle and hit another car on the carrier during transport. You also need to make sure you have left nothing personal, including music discs or movies, portable music or video players or other property in the car. Personal items are not allowed to be in the vehicle during transport as transport companies are not insured for personal property. The fuel should be no higher than a quarter tank and the car needs to be in good running condition. Be sure to also disarm the car alarm if the car has one installed.
- What do I do if my car is damaged during transport? – If your car has damage when it is delivered to you, you need to make sure the driver notes the damage in the inspection report immediately. You also need to contact a company agent while the driver is still in your presence and report the damage to the company by filing a damage claim. Never wait until a later time or date to file a damage claim as once the driver has left, the company will most likely not have to file the claim nor will they usually pay for damages. Once a claim has been filed, the agent will be able to start processing the claim to have the repair work on your vehicle. Let the auto transport company handle the repair work and never try to have it repaired on your own as this could potentially void the claim. Keep in mind, however, that damage rarely occurs during professional auto transport.
- Can I ship an inoperable vehicle to Beedeville? – This will depend on the company you hire. As soon as you speak to an agent you need to confirm that they are able to transport vehicles that do not run. Usually, cars will be driven onto the carrier but if they are inoperable, special tools and a lift must be used to place the vehicle on the truck. Many companies do not have the lift equipment but those that do will typically charge more to transport a vehicle that does not run as it takes much more time as well as a specialized truck to load and unload the car. Before transporting an inoperable vehicle you may want to consider the cost of shipping as opposed to the money you could make if you were to sell the car.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Beedeville Auto Transport Guide
Daddy Rabbit Transport Inc.
Daddy Rabbit Transport Inc. is a privately owned and operated company that handles towing, emergency wrecker service and auto transport. They can transport cars, trucks, SUV’s and other vehicles to and from Beedeville as well as throughout the state of Arkansas. Daddy Rabbit Transport Inc. offers open auto transport via flatbed, trailer and double decker transport trucks. They are licensed and insured as well as fully registered with the US DOT.
1100 Kari Lane, Blytheville, Arkansas
Beedeville includes ZIP codes: