Beaver, Arkansas Safe and Reliable Car Shipping
Beaver is a very small town in Arkansas located on the White River in the Ozark Mountains. The town is a great location for hunters, fishermen, campers and wilderness enthusiasts that enjoy walking or hiking deep in the woods. Beaver is popular with tourists as it has the Beaver Store Inn, a small, quaint bed, and breakfast situated right next to the beautiful waterfront.
There is also a campground and an RV park on the water that stays filled each month of the year. Beaver has also located just a few miles away from a popular theme park, Dinosaur World that has life-size dinosaur and cavemen sculptures. The theme park is no longer functioning but is still very popular with tourists as well as local residents that enjoy seeing the dinosaur and cavemen sculptures that are still standing.
You can learn more about Beaver by visiting the Beaver web page of the Arkansas website.
Read more about moving vehicles to Arkansas.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Beaver to Little Rock||$200||200 miles||1 - 2 days|
|San Antonio to Beaver||$494||659 miles||3 - 5 days|
|Beaver to Jacksonville||$610||1017 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Beaver||$664||1108 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Beaver to Phoenix||$727||1213 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Salt Lake City to Beaver||$776||1294 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Beaver to Miami Beach||$802||1337 miles||4 - 6 days|
|Boston to Beaver||$889||1482 miles||4 - 6 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Car Shipping Tips
Keep the following tips for car preparation in mind when you are planning to have your car shipped to Beaver:
- Make sure the car has no loose items and accessories on the outside. This will include spoilers, ground effects, antennas, decals, non-bolted tool boxes and other accessories.
- Cars should be clean and free of fluid leaks. Dirt and fluids can come into contact with other vehicles on the carrier and can cause cosmetic damage. Many carrier drivers will not load a car if it is dirty or has leaky fluids.
- All personal items need to be taken out of the vehicle. Not only are transporters not authorized due to insurance purposes to carry personal items, but items can dislodge and cause damage during transport.
- You need to have copies of all insurance paperwork and other paperwork pertaining to your personal auto transport.
- Get an after-hours contact number for the company as well as a number for the driver before the car is loaded for delivery.
Get a free, no obligation to buy, price quote for your shipment.Get my free quote now
or call us to do it for you:
Beaver Auto Transport Index
Parks Wrecker Services
Parks Wrecker Services provides fast wrecker service as well as quick auto transport, roadside assistance and automobile repair services and much more. They are located in Marshall, Arkansas and serve the Beaver area as well as other cities statewide. All services are fully licensed and insured and Parks is registered with the DOT.
206 Cedar Street, Marshall, Arkansas 72650
3 Rivers Towing
3 Rivers Towing has been in business for more than five years and they provide reliable auto transport, emergency wrecker and towing and roadside repair services. They offer fuel and water delivery as well as flat tire repair, battery jumps and other assistance for breakdowns. They also transport all types of motor vehicles throughout the state with fully licensed and insured services.
Mountain Home, Arkansas
CVT Towing and Recovery
CVT Towing and Recovery is family owned and operated and has been in business for more than three years. They offer towing and wrecker service for cars, trucks, vans, boats and motorcycles and much more. They also do repair work including tire changes, emergency fuel delivery and lockout services. CVT Towing and Recovery can be contacted 24/7 and they are fully licensed and insured.
624 Slack Street, Pea Ridge, Arkansas 72751
Beaver includes ZIP codes: