Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bear, Delaware
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bear Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This census-designated town in Delaware is home to just under 20,000 residents. It is in the heart of New Castle County and consists mostly of small farming plots that line the area. The agricultural trade here rests mostly on corn and cattle, though some farms do venture out to more enterprising and diverse opportunities. It is a fairly general reference to this area of Delaware versus a strictly designed locale.
The odd moniker comes from a bar that was situated on the road between Wilmington and Delaware – which is where this community is located – that had a sign with a large bear adorning it. Along U.S. Highway 40, which runs right through Bear, there are a number of upscale housing developments and shopping centers. Having a vehicle is a must in this area of Delaware since there is no large municipality in which to utilize public transportation.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|New York to Bear||$129||129 miles||1-2 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Bear||$206||206 miles||2-4 days|
|Detroit to Bear||$446||595 miles||2-4 days|
|Bear to Columbus||$472||472 miles||2-4 days|
|Omaha to Bear||$732||1221 miles||4-6 days|
|Bear to San Antonio||$1024||1708 miles||5-7 days|
|Sacramento to Bear||$1118||2795 miles||7-9 days|
|Bear to San Francisco||$1152||2882 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Using Bear Vehicle Transport Companies
When you are looking to book Bear car transport services, keep a few key tips in mind:
- Inquire about GPS tracking: If you are uncomfortable with a company transporting what is arguably one of your most expensive assets, then ask if it is possible to track it with GPS as your car is moved from one place to the next.
- Read the contract in its entirety: This ensures that you aren’t hit with hidden fees at the last minutes or beholden to caveats in the contract with which you might not feel comfortable. If you aren’t familiar with contract language, have it looked over by someone that is.
- Ask about acceptable forms of payment in advance: For instance, when your car is delivered, you may not have the option to pay via credit card or by check. This is something to find out before your car is delivered, so you are prepared with the right method of payment.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bear Auto Transport Companies Directory
Right Way Auto Transport Inc.
This transport company is located in nearby Elkton and provides regional service. Licensed, bonded and insured nationwide auto shippers with great BBB accredited customer reviews. Transports Automobiles, vans, trucks, SUVs, motorcycles, boats and other heavy hauling with their open and enclosed auto transport carriers.
1911 East Old Philadelphia Road, Elkton, MD
Keith Auto Transport Inc.
Keith Auto Transport offers both enclosed and open-air shipping options for vehicles.
PO Box 497, Perryville, MD
Other Bear Resources
Bear Wikipedia Page – everything you need to know about the city of Bear.
Bear includes ZIP codes: