Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Bear Creek, Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Bear Creek Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Bear Creek, a small town in northern Alabama, and is home to just over 1000 people. Locals as well as visitors from neighboring cities spend plenty of time on the lakes in Bear Creek, primarily Bear Creek Floatway where there is plenty of fishing and ample space for canoers to spend hours on the water. There are also many great places for hiking and nature walks and camping out during the summer. Bear Creek Log Cabins has beautiful cabins available for rent year-round. The town hosts events on the holidays including a holiday market in December and celebrations for other major holidays.
The unemployment rate in Bear Creek is higher than the Alabama average but there are still employment opportunities to be found in production, sales, financial offices and administration locally as well as in nearby cities. With a low cost of living, Bear Creek makes a good bedroom community for residents who work outside of town.
Considering a move to Bear Creek? A-1 Auto Transport has worked in the Bear Creek area for the last 30 years and we know the best routes to take through Alabama to have cars delivered safely.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Bear Creek to Kansas City||$481||642 miles||3-5 days|
|Chicago to Bear Creek||$483||644 miles||3-5 days|
|Detroit to Bear Creek||$537||717 miles||3-5 days|
|Bear Creek to Philadelphia||$687||916 miles||3-5 days|
|Bear Creek to Boston||$730||1217 miles||4-6 days|
|Seattle to Bear Creek||$1239||2478 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover within Bear Creek
A-1 Auto Transport is dedicated to offering the best car shipping solutions from a tailored perspective. We are well-versed with the profile of Bear Creek, including all streets and neighborhoods just on its outskirts. We have also mastered the roads leading to and out of Bear Creek, allowing us to make sound decisions on the routes to use when shipping cars to or from Bear Creek and her environs.
Should you need a car shipped to a specific address, be it a business address, home address or a hotel for guests, we can make that happen! Should you also need a car dropped off at a terminal from where you can pick up at a later time, we know all the possible depots and parking lots we can use as terminals, depending on your exact locations. We also offer Bear Creek car shipping services to both commercial and household clients in the neighboring cities, including Phil Campbell, Hackleburg and Haleyville.
Auto transport services we provide
- RV and Motorhome shipping: There are some great camping sites just before you get to the foot of Lookout Mountain, most of which are RV accessible. RVs are highly advantageous during outdoor camping. The kitchenette provides you with everything you need to prepare a decent meal, while the mini-washroom saves you from doing your business out in the woods. However, if you come from a far-off place, you could incur heavy costs driving your RV all the way to the camp site just outside Bear Creek. You can instead have it shipped for you at affordable prices, to any address in Bear Creek. We are experienced in shipping different types of RVs including tear drop trailers, fifth wheels as well as class A, B and C motorhomes.
- Open carrier services: Open car carriers are simply long haul trucks that come fitted with flatbed racks. The racks could be single or double decked. Cars are loaded onto the flat bed and secured in place using straps. They are then shipped off the way they are. Lack of an enveloping structure slightly exposes the vehicle to the external environment, but the vehicle is completely safe from damage. The open structure of these carriers allow for multiple cars to be shipped at one go, a huge advantage to multi-car shippers.
- Enclosed carrier services: This is the alternative to open carriers. An intermodal container envelopes the cars as they are transported. The container provides extra protection from external elements that may damage the vehicle; elements like pebbles, weather conditions and twigs. Enclosed carriers also offer privacy, making them the best option for shipping high-end flashy vehicles.
Why Are Enclosed Carriers More Expensive to Book?
This is a question often asked by customers who book enclosed auto transport, and there are several reasons for the extra cost for this type of transport.
- Fewer Enclosed carriers available.
- Carrier companies prefer open carriers, so they can haul more cars.
- Insurance rates are higher due to the value of the cars inside.
- Guaranteed Delivery Dates may be available with enclosed service.
- Extra care is given to vehicles hauled inside enclosed carriers.
- Climate controlled and/or padded interiors may be available.
Overall, when you ship a highly expensive car, an enclosed car carrier will offer a protective environment not available with any other mode of transport and customers essentially get ‘white glove care” for their vehicle from the time it is picked up until it has been delivered.
Types of cars we ship
25 years in the auto shipping business has gained us experience in shipping different makes and car models, both American and foreign. We know which shipping techniques work for which type of automotive and which ones aren’t effective. Should you own a truck, van, SUV, sedan, electric car, high-end car, heavy machinery, motorcycle, salvaged or even inoperable ones, we have the capacity to ship it for you across Bear Creek!
How to prepare your car for shipping
The following steps are taken in order to ensure safety of your vehicle:
- Remove all personal items from the car, including GPS navigation systems and external speakers.
- Clean the car.
- Run a maintenance check.
- Lower the fuel to one quarter tank or less.
- Switch off the car alarm.
- Find your spare key and have one made for the driver.
The significance of each is well documented here.
Towing in Bear Creek
Ward’s Towing Service
Driver’s License and Vehicle Registration
While there is no office in Bear Creek, residents can visit Red Bay and Russellvile for the following:
Tags and Title
Franklin-Red Bay Tag & Title
511 First Street SE
Red Bay, AL 35582
Russellville Driver’s License
410 N Jackson Ave
Russellville, AL 35653
Fun Facts About Bear Creek:
- As of 2012, Bear Creek, Alabama had only one law enforcement officer.
- There are seven colleges and universities within 50 miles of Bear Creek.
- On average, residents commute between 30 minutes and 45 minutes to work outside of town.
- The town has voted predominantly Republican since 1996.
- There are 7 bridges that span approximately 105 feet in Bear Creek.
- On average, nearly 10,000 cars travel in and through Bear Creek daily.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport
Call the best from A-1 Auto Transport n (Tel:8004522880) for the best services when shipping cars to or from Bear Creek.