Bath, Maine Professional Auto Transport
Bath is a beautiful city in Maine and has been a city that attracts tourists due to its large selection of Italianate, Federal and Greek architecture that dates back to the 19th century. Bath is also a port city with a large shipping port on the Kennebec River. Due to the scenery around town, Bath has been a popular location for several large movies including Message in a Bottle starring Kevin Costner in 1999 and The Man Without a Face starring Mel Gibson in 1993. Two colleges in Bath, Southern Maine Community College at Bath and University College at Bath/Brunswick have more than 8,000 students in attendance annually. Bath Iron Works is located in the city and is a part of General Dynamics, the world’s 5th largest defense contractor. Many employment opportunities can be found at the port and within Bath Iron Works. The city has quite a few local parks including a skateboarding park, playgrounds, miles of nature trails and walking paths and sports fields as well as pavilions for events and picnicking. Bath hosts one of the largest 4th of July celebrations in the state, Heritage Days Festival and thousands venture to the city to take part in live music and other entertainment, arts and crafts and locally prepared food during the festival.
Bath Automobile Shipping
When booking auto transport to Bath, Maine, keep these things in mind:
- If you are shipping a car to Bath during the spring or fall, be prepared to drive in heavier traffic due to the student population. When shipping a car in the wintertime, you should be ready to drive in snow or ice as the winter can be quite cold. Making sure the vehicle is serviced and has good tires and brakes is advisable when driving in the city.
- Try to speak to many different auto transporters before making a decision on the one to hire. Some companies may seem to be great because they have low rates, but when it comes to auto transport, it’s best to choose a company based on their overall professionalism and the services they offer instead of the price tag attached to the shipping.
- If you need to move personal items at the same time you have the vehicle transported you may want to find a company that can handle both auto transport and household or business moves. Using one company for both can reduce moving stress and can cut the cost of relocation down quite extensively.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Bath Professional Auto Transport Directory
Bill’s Auto Transport
Since 1996, Bill’s Auto Transport has been providing fast and reliable transport for cars, trucks, vans and sport utility vehicles to and from the city of Bath, Maine and throughout the entire state. They have a great reputation and much of their business is repeat business from satisfied customers that use them every time they need an automobile transported from Maine to Florida or elsewhere along the east coast. Bill’s Auto Transport is fully licensed, insured and bonded and they offer fast pick-up and delivery to Maine residents.
624 Route 202
Greene, ME 04236
Bill’s Garage is privately owned by Brandon and Brad Cahill and together, they offer reliable auto transport, emergency wrecker and towing services and quality auto repair to residents of Bath, Maine. They have 5-star ratings online from customers and all of their auto transport and repair services are licensed, insured and bonded. They are available 24/7 for service questions and to book transport or local or long distance towing.
237 State Road
West Bath, ME 04530
Bath includes ZIP codes:
Auto Transport Services in Maine (ME), USA
- Auburn, Maine (ME)
- Augusta, Maine (ME)
- Bangor, Maine (ME)
- Bath, Maine (ME)
- Biddeford, Maine (ME)
- Brewer, Maine (ME)
- Brunswick, Maine (ME)
- Caribou, Maine (ME)
- Lewiston, Maine (ME)
- Portland, Maine (ME)
- Presque Isle, Maine (ME)
- Saco, Maine (ME)
- Sanford, Maine (ME)
- South Portland Gardens, Maine (ME)
- Waterville, Maine (ME)
- West Scarborough, Maine (ME)
- Westbrook, Maine (ME)