Luckily, motorcycle transport services out of Avondale are available at low costs. It is important that you pay close attention to which company you hire to handle your motorcycle for a transport.
There are shady transport companies out there who will take your money and not give a care as to what condition the bike ends up in during the process of shipping. There are ways to tell the shady transport companies from the more reputable ones.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Characteristics of a Suspicious Transport Company.
- They aren’t approved by the Department of Transport.
- They do not have the proper licensing or certifications.
- They ask for a large down payment (most companies will not ask for any).
- They do not offer insurance coverage.
- They don’t have the right equipment.
- Their employees and drivers are not trained.
- They don’t have a website.
- They do not uphold positive reviews and ratings online.
- They lack in the diversity of services that they offer.
- Their customer service is rude and uninformative.
Don’t allow yourself to become a casualty to a scam artist. There are too many remarkable and reputable transport companies out there to take advantage of. Call around, do online research, ask friends, and do whatever you have to do before you hastily hire someone for the job. Finding one that upholds a great reputation and still offers affordable prices is very possible. In fact, many of the reliable auto transport companies will offer specials, discounts and sales on a regular basis.
As you call around gathering quotes and estimates, don’t be scared to ask questions. The customer service representative should sound as though they want your business and therefore, they will be happy to assist you.
Motorcycle Shipping: Tips & Frequently Asked Questions
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory