Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Avon, Colorado
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Nestled at the heart of Eagle River Valley, is the town of Avon. It is one of the most visited towns in Colorado due to its naturally beautiful scenery. Guests visiting Avon are spoilt for choice with a multitude of recreational activities for all seasons! The Harry A. Nottingham Park lies on a 48-acre piece of land by the lakeside. It offers paddle boats, controlled fishing, picnic grounds and biking trails. In the winter, the slopes of the hills and ridges make the perfect skiing and snowboarding grounds. Additionally, Avon hosts a number of festivals including the annual egg hunt, Salute to the USA, Lakeside Cinema and a live concert series which starts from July through August. With so much to indulge in Avon, we advise guests to seek carrier services from A-1 Auto Transport, the best for shipping cars to or from Avon.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time In Transit|
|Avon to Denver||$106||106 miles||1 – 2 days|
|Avon to Cheyenne||$202||202 miles||2 – 4 days|
|Avon to Las Vegas||$482||643 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Dallas to Avon||$629||839 miles||3 – 5 days|
|Avon to San Francisco||$689||1149 miles||4 – 6 days|
|Boston to Avon||$1036||2072 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Avon to Miami Beach||$1084||2169 miles||6 – 8 days|
|Avon to New York||$1127||1879 miles||5 – 7 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we serve within Avon
A-1 Auto Transport is licensed and registered with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration as a carrier firm. Unlike brokerage firms, which do not own such resources, carrier firms operate by interacting with the clients from the field. It could be a mechanic, an auto shop, their home address, business premises or a terminal in the vicinity. Decades of such service to our Avon clientele has seen us get familiar with the profile of the region.
We understand the road network serving Avon better than any other carrier firm. We also know the location of every community and recreational center, which facilitates timely deliveries across every location when shipping cars to or from Avon. We also stretch our reach to clients from the neighboring towns, including Mountain Star, Wildridge, Wildwood and Eagle-Vail.
Auto transport services we provide
- Enclosed carrier services: Enclosed carriers are considered as the guarantee for safety of your vehicle. The car is loaded inside an intermodal container and hauled to its destination. The container provides extra protection against external elements that may damage the car, such as small rocks from the road, low hanging tree branches and adverse weather conditions like hail. This makes them the perfect choice of carrier when shipping high-end cars, whose flashy nature compels for such privacy in order to guarantee safety.
- Open carrier services: Since cars come in different sizes, not all can be accommodated inside an enclosed carrier. In times where the car is too large to be shipped inside an intermodal container, we revert to using open carriers. These come with unenclosed flatbed racks, onto which the cars are rolled on. The cars are then shipped as they are which means they are left slightly exposed to the external environment. The cars are however completely safe from any damaging factor because drivers are instructed not to ship cars during a heavy storm and to avoid routes with low-hanging tree branches that could damage the cars.
- Interstate car shipping: A-1 Auto Transport has been shipping cars across every state in the U.S., including the far-off ones like Alaska. We utilize the major highways crossing Avon when transporting cars across different states. For instance, we use U.S. Route 6, which cuts through downtown Avon, when shipping cars between Avon and any other location in the states of California, Nevada, Utah, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
A-1 Auto Transport ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Types of cars we transport
We are known to ship trucks, RVs & motorhomes, motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, vans, sedans, high-end cars, salvaged cars, electric & hybrid cars, inoperable vehicles, alternative fuel cars, snowmobiles, jet skis and heavy equipment.
How to prepare your car for shipping
- Remove all personal belongings from the car as well as any aftermarket installations.
- Locate your spare set of car keys or arrange to have a copy made for the driver well in advance.
- Perform a car maintenance check to ensure there are no flat tires, low battery levels or fluid leaks.
- Leave about a quarter-full tank of gas, which is enough to cover the loading and offloading movements.
- Have the car thoroughly washed before the day of shipping.
- Disable the car alarm.
- Confirm your contact details with the driver.
Why choose A-1 Auto Transport?
With over 25 years of experience in car shipping, you are guaranteed that your car is being handled by the most skilled hands available. Additionally, we tailor our service mix to the profile of each type of car, which guarantees only the best shipping techniques for every car.
Try A-1 Auto Transport when shipping cars to or from Avon and experience the reason why 97% of our previous clients recommend us to friends and acquaintances.