A transport company that specializes in the shipping of automobiles should have a positive reputation if you’re to hire them for services. Actually, the purchase of shipping services is one of the most cost-effective and reliable ways to get your car from one place to the next without struggling to relocate the vehicle alone.
Hiring a transport service to ship your car to Los Angeles is easier when you’re aware of the common mistakes most shipping customers make.
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Common Mistakes made by the Shipping Customer.
- Not looking into the history of the shipping company before hiring them for services. Researching the companies that are local to you is important. They should also have the proper licensing and certificates to prove their legitimacy as an auto transporter.
- Not remembering to ask about the insurance coverage provided. Although it is rare that insurance is ever needed during a transport due to the security of the international transport company and their staff, it’s important that the company carries it anyway. This is their way of guaranteeing their services and it is obligatory for all trustworthy transporters to have insurance policies.
- Not preparing the automobile as asked by the transporters. The prep work is all in the best interest of the vehicle and those handling it during the shipping process. All risks are lessened when the car is prepared accordingly.
- Not presenting the documents required. You must have everything requested by the transporter including a license, insurance and the vehicle’s specifications and original title.
- Paying for the shipping services before the transport concludes. Never pay out any money before the transport has begun. Most reputable transporters won’t ask for anything upfront.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory