Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Avenal , California
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Avenal Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
Avenal, nicknamed the pistachio capital of the world, is a city located in Kings County, California. It is the largest city in the county by area with a vibrant and growing oil, gas and agricultural industry. Avenal State Prison is also one of the city’s biggest employers with about 1500 people employees. It has various recreational parks where one can enjoy hiking, biking, taking walks and many more activities for the different age groups.
If you are interested in shipping cars to or from Avenal, do it with A-1 Auto Transport. Our company is one of the biggest and fastest growing shipping companies in America. You get to enjoy all the perks of shipping with a world leader. These include, 24 hours satellite tracking of your vehicle, a team of qualified and experienced staff handling your shipment, and an arsenal of state-of-the-art equipment that ensures that your car or any other item you are shipping is handled with ease.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|San Francisco to Avenal||$204||204 miles||2-4 days|
|Phoenix to Avenal||$420||561 miles||2-4 days|
|Avenal to Dallas||$924||1540 miles||5-7 days|
|Minneapolis to Avenal||$1015||2031 miles||6-8 days|
|Kansas City to Avenal||$1034||1724 miles||5-7 days|
|Washington, D.C. to Avenal||$1109||2774 miles||7-9 days|
|Avenal to Memphis||$1138||1898 miles||5-7 days|
|Avenal to Miami||$1168||2921 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we ship to or from Avenal
With over 25 years of shipping experience, there is no area in Avenal that we cannot ship to. Our carriers are fitted with modern GPS navigation systems making even finding remote areas quite easy. We have mapped out the area and collected traffic statistics to ensure that we are always on time when shipping cars to or from Avenal. Some of the neighboring towns and cities that we also ship to include Coalinga, Lemoore, Corcoran, Hanford, Tulare, Atascadero, Kingsburg, Selma, Kerman, Delano, Visalia, Wasco, Mendota, Parlier, and Fresno.
If you are not sure about which shipping service suits your needs, our customer care team will guide you. Some of our services include:
- Door to door pick-up, drop off. If convenience and peace of mind are top on your priority list, then this is the service for you. All you have to do is schedule a pick-up and a driver will be sent to pick your car up from your doorstep. Some of the advantages of this service are that your vehicle will only be handled by one driver from pick-up to drop off. You will also get to witness first-hand how your shipment will be handled as you interact with the driver handling the shipment.
- Interstate car towing. You now don’t have to spend long hours on the road, driving your car from one state to another. It is tedious and your vehicle racks up unnecessary miles, reducing its value. You can now hire us to transport the vehicle for you. Our drivers are experienced enough in driving over long distances and have the knowledge of highway codes for the different highways.
- International and domestic moving. Besides being an auto shipper, we also provide moving services. We understand how challenging any move is and that is why we strive to make it as comfortable and pleasant as possible for our client. We facilitate for both local and international moving.
Types of vehicles that we ship
At A-1 Auto Transport, we have no limit as to which cars we can ship. Some of our most recent moves include:
- Recreational vehicles
- All-terrain vehicles
- Golf carts
- Salvaged vehicles
- Boats and yachts
- Electric and alternative fuel cars
- Luxury cars
Preparing your vehicle for the shipping process
Here are a few steps that if followed will enable your auto shipper to ship your vehicle safely and on-time:
- Make sure that your vehicle is serviced by a qualified mechanic. He should ensure that the engine is functioning properly, all fluids are replenished and leaks sealed, tires should be properly inflated, and the battery is fully charged.
- Remove all personal items and any custom modifications or installations such as stereo systems to avoid penalties, damage or theft.
- Leave your car with only a quarter full of gas in the tank.
- Remove or deactivate all toll tags and parking passes to prevent them from accruing charges as your vehicle is being shipped past toll stations.
- Deactivate your alarm system.
- Make extra copies of your car keys.
Why ship with us?
No other company comes close to offering as many services as we do. Each service is fine-tuned to a customer’s preference and our prices are affordable. We also offer sufficient insurance cover for your vehicle to be fully replaced in the event that something happens to it while it’s in our care.
You can always call us on 1-800-452-2880 if you need more information regarding shipping cars to or from Avenal.