A-1 Auto Transport is a nationally certified truck shipping company that delivers to all 50 states, including Hawaii and Alaska. With more than 25 years of experience in the industry, we have an expert staff of highly trained professionals with the knowledge and expertise to safely and efficiently ship trucks to and from any city in the United States. We combine top notch service with rock bottom pricing to offer the most affordable, highest quality transport options in the industry. Here are some of the types of trucks that we frequently ship:
- Classic, antique and vintage trucks and pickups.
- Service and utility trucks.
- Tow trucks and dump trucks
- Box trucks, platform trucks & flatbed trucks.
- Fire trucks, garbage trucks, and larger service vehicles..
- Compact, mid-size and full-size trucks.
- Semi trucks and commercial trucks (class 1 through 8)
- Flatbed, hauling and delivery trucks.
Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 to learn more about the low shipping rates we offer and how we can help you save money! Get a FREE price quote in minutes by using our online request form and discover some of our amazing services and pricing options!
Cost Factors In Transport: Weight, Equipment & Shipping Routes.
- Weight & Size – Weight and size are key factors in determining the cost of shipping, mainly because they can vary so much from one vehicle to another. There’s a big difference between transporting a pickup, an F-150, and a cement mixer truck because of the difference in dimensions and tonnage.
- Equipment Required – Different sizes may require special equipment to safely ship from one location to another, particular with regard to the size of and type of trailer needed. Some examples of the types of trailers used for transportation are flatbed, hotshot, single-drop, double-drop and step-deck, just to name a few.
- Location & Destination – As with any other type of vehicle transport, the delivery distance, and by extension the location and destination, also play a role in the overall cost of transporting. Mileage is a pretty simple cost to understand, but the delivery route also plays a part in the price of truck shipping. Some routes that are more frequently traveled tend to be less expensive than others (for example Florida to New York is a popular delivery route that offers more options and cheaper pricing than others.) This is especially true for long distance and cross country truck shipping. Shipping to and from a major metro area is generally a way of getting good value when you hire a truck transport company.
Get a FREE, accurate price estimate on the cost of shipping any type of truck by completing the short online request form and clicking “Get My Quote!” Call us today at 1-800-452-2880 for a FREE consultation from a certified shipping specialist in your area! Price quotes are always FREE and require no payment or obligation!
A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. ships vehicles worldwide. Click here or call 1-800-452-2880 to get a free, no obligation to buy price quote to ship your car.
Resources For Truck Owners & Enthusiasts.
Truck Trend Auto Shows – A resource from Motortrend for truck owners that has information about truck shows and auto shows that feature trucks from across the U.S. and internationally. Some of the biggest auto shows in the world for trucks and pickups are included on the list.
Custom Classic Trucks – The website for the magazine “Custom Classic Trucks” that has information about vintage and classic truck events, news, restoration, and resources. They focus on the following makes of trucks: Chevy, GMC, Plymouth, Chrysler, Studebaker, Dodge, Ford & Mercury.
Auto Transport Services
- A-1 Auto Transport Annual Scholarship
- Auto Transport Companies Directory
- Auto Transport: Car & Home Moving Guide
- Auto, Classic Car & Motorcycle Show Directory
- Brands We Ship
- Brokers VS. Carriers
- Colleges We Ship To
- Cost Estimations By Distance & Locations
- Current Seasonal Discounts & Specials
- How Long Will It Take To Ship My Car?
- How Much Does It Cost?
- How To Prepare your Vehicle
- How to Protect Your Interests as a Client when Requesting Auto Shipping Services
- How To Ship a Vehicle: The Full Process
- Importing Your Car Into The USA
- Locations We Ship To
- Our Green Initiatives
- Our Philosophy
- Researching Brokers Beforehand
- Special Rates For Car Dealers
- The Top 4 National Auto Transport Companies
- US Laws and Standards on Importing a Motor Vehicle
- What Makes Us Better?