Deliver Your Car Stress Free and Have Peace of Mind
- Compare rates for shipping to or from Autaugaville , Alabama
- Licensed, bonded and insured carriers near you
- Award winning service, always on time
- Get instant quotes using our form, or call: 1-800-452-2880
Safe And Reliable Autaugaville Car Shipping Services By A-1 Auto Transport
This very small town in Alabama is home to fewer than 1000 residents but what it lacks in size, it greatly makes up with natural beauty and plenty to do for fun as well as to earn a living.
Autaugaville is a town that has several landmarks celebrating its history. One such site is Lassister House which is a historic residence listed as part of the National Register of Historical Places in the United States and is quite popular with tourists visiting the area.
The median home value in Autaugaville is more than fifty-percent lower than comparable homes throughout the state and while the median income is also lower when compared to larger areas, the cost of living in town is considerably lower than large metro areas. This combined with the extremely low rate of crime and the employment opportunities in construction, emergency services, transportation and moving is a great reason for families to relocate to the area.
A-1 Auto Transport has been the leading auto shipper in the town and the rest of Alabama for many years and always offers affordable rates and secure services. Those who need to have a car shipped to or from Autaugaville will find that we offer the best rates and quickest access to quality services. It helps that we have worked with locals for more than two decades and we know the local roadways and how things work in town well enough to know the best routes for car delivery.
We also ship to international locations all year round and ensure that vehicles are dropped off in the same condition as when they were picked up.
Cost & Time To Ship Your Car Examples
|Shipping To/From||Cost||Distance||Estimated Time|
|Autaugaville to Jacksonville||$383||383 miles||2-4 days|
|Chicago to Autaugaville||$562||750 miles||3-5 days|
|Kansas City to Autaugaville||$580||774 miles||3-5 days|
|Boston to Autaugaville||$759||1266 miles||4-6 days|
|Autaugaville to San Jose||$1153||2307 miles||6-8 days|
|Autaugaville to Portland||$1028||2570 miles||7-9 days|
*Prices and times are estimated. They can vary depending on the season and what type of vehicle you are shipping.
Areas we cover to or from Autaugaville
Shipping cars to or from Autaugaville involves moving of vehicles to all the corners of the 7.8 square mile area. Our drivers have mastered the roads that serve the town and use them to ship vehicles on a regular basis. Some of the transportation routes that have become popular with our drivers are Alabama State Route 14 and other internal roads. These roads lead us to major parts of the town and beyond.
In addition to Autaugaville, we also extend our vehicle moving services to residents of nearby towns. These towns include White Hall, Lowndesboro, Prattville, Benton, Billingsley, Hayneville, Mosses and Gordonville in Alabama.
Types of cars we ship to or from Autaugaville
A-1 Auto Transport moves vehicles of various tonnages to locations within the US and overseas all year long. We have transport trailers that can accommodate all sizes of vehicles and get them to their final destination safely. Some of the cars that we ship to Autaugaville on a regular basis are motorhomes, jet skis, snowmobiles, luxury cars, SUVs, RVs, ATVs and antique cars among others. It does not matter whether your vehicle is small or oversize, we will ship it on your behalf.
Preparing your car for transportation to Autaugaville
Before shipping your car to locations nationwide or overseas it needs to be prepared. Here are some tips to help you prepare your car.
- Confirm the items that need to be removed from the car before transportation. You will need to talk to your shipper beforehand to know the personal items that need to be removed from your vehicle before being handed over for transportation.
- Clean the vehicle. Ensure that your car is thoroughly washed and shine it so that it looks presentable when the shipper is picking it. Also, take note of any dents, discolored paint or scratches on the car and share them with us so that there is no misunderstanding when the car is dropped off.
- Disable the car alarm. The probability of your vehicle’s alarm going off during shipment is very high because of the movement during transit. It is therefore advisable to disable it to avoid it becoming a nuisance during shipping. If possible, also have a spare key made in case the one handed over to the vehicle shipping company gets lost.
We have several services that are perfect for those shipping cars to or from Autaugaville and the fifty states in the US. These services include:
- Multi car shipping: Are you looking for a car transportation company that can move more than one vehicle at the same time? You are in luck! Our fleet of trucks comprises of car carriers that can transport several cars to different locations at one go. The trucks can move both regular and large vehicles to all the fifty states without exposing them to damage. Some of the clients that request for multi car transportation services are auto dealerships locally and internationally. Additionally, costs for shipping multiple units is affordable throughout the year.
- Door to door transportation: Convenient automobile shipping is what we offer vehicle owners that book our door to door transportation services. Our truck drivers make plans to pick your car from your residence and move them to an agreed location. We use both covered and uncovered transport trailers to move vehicles from one driveway to another all over the US. No matter the size of your vehicle we can move it using this shipping option to domestic or global locations.
Modes of Transport Used for Autaugaville Car Shipping
- Open Car Carrier-These carriers are the standard, low cost way to ship a car. They can be found in single level for up to two cars or double level for up to ten cars. Cars are exposed to weather, insects, road debris and other elements as they ship, but open auto transport is just as safe for a car as driving on your own is. The best thing about it is that your car will be delivered to the destination without the added mileage or wear and tear that driving will incur. Ideal for cars driven daily and other standard vehicles.
- Enclosed Car Carrier- A protective environment for cars that need a secure relocation where weather and other potentially damaging elements cannot come into contact as they ship. Enclosed carriers are also available in single and double level and you can haul one or more cars as well as personal content inside the enclosed trailer or container. Ideal for classic, exotic, vintage, high end luxury and other collectible and rare vehicles. It is also great for motorcycles and ATV’s.
- Trains-A low cost option that offers both open and enclosed environments for all types of motor vehicles.
- Airplanes- Air freight is generally reserved for highly expensive cars and trucks and those that are too fragile to handle a road trip. Be prepared for a higher rate to ship as air freight is the priciest way to move a vehicle.
Why Enclosed and Air Freight Rates Can Be High
Open modes of transport and even railway shipping will often have lower rates than enclosed auto carriers and airplanes. There are a few reasons that both enclosed auto carriers and air freight rates can be considerably higher than open carriers and train shipping.
For air freight, the jet fuel used in planes is expensive, and since fuel is factored into shipments, that alone can cause shipping with air service to be much higher than ground shipments.
With enclosed auto carriers on the ground, the environment inside the carrier is secure and some are even climate controlled.
The motor vehicles that typically ship on a plane or inside an enclosed carrier are extremely expensive or they are highly valuable due to age or condition, and this means the insurance premium will be higher and the care given to ensure safe transport will be higher than a car loaded with nine or ten others on an open carrier. This does not mean that open transport is not safe, because it is a highly trusted way to move a car and thousands of cars are hauled safely on open carriers every day. What this means is that the drivers must pay close attention to those delicate vehicles to ensure they remain 100% intact and in extremely good condition throughout shipment. These are often irreplaceable vehicles and even the slightest mistake could result in irreparable damage or excessive fees to repair, and it is the carrier’s responsibility to ensure those things do not happen.
One other reason that enclosed car carriers can be more expensive to hire is that carrier companies generally prefer to haul as many cars at one time as possible, so they can maximize their earnings. With fewer cars inside an enclosed carrier, the company must make up for lost profits by charging more for service.
A-1 Auto Transport offers reasonable rates for both open and enclosed auto transport services and we work with our own trusted fleet as well as carrier companies nationwide to ensure we have the best transport services to and from Autaugaville and nationwide.
Get in touch with us!
At A-1 Auto Transport we are committed to making the experience of shipping cars to or from Autaugaville positively memorable. We have a team of experts in our team ready to handle any shipping inquiry sent our way. Our twenty plus years of experience is a guarantee that the services we offer will be satisfactory. Contact us today to book our services!
Towing and Auto Repair in Autaugaville
A Auto Towing & Roadside Assistance
Offering emergency towing and roadside repairs including battery boosts, tire changes and more. This company has flatbed car trailers for local and statewide service.
Hansen & Adkins Auto Transport
Providing long distance transport services to and from Autaugaville, Alabama to and from locations nationwide.
To search for a new home in Autaugaville, be sure to visit realtor.com.